MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

GreenKarl

First Post
Hmm I am thinking for the re-re-bot...

How about everyone is PL 9 and 135 power points?? I noticed like the Shadow says PL 9 but 128 points. I am not sure what my thoughts were about this oh so many years ago :D

Hmm you might be. I think I was allowing higher PL but not as many points for some odd reason :D

IM(recently acquired)E, lower PL with extra PP works much better. Like PP = PL * 18 instead of * 15. PL 8, PP 144 is a good spot. It still feels like PL 10, PP 150 but with less overall power.

And I wouldn't mind rewriting the Princess with that recently acquired experience. :)

Kitsune and the Shadow were both in part one of the Centropolis game (Astonishing Tales of Centropolis). Jhawk played Paladin in that game, but switched to Silver Streak in part 2 (Amazing Tales of Centropolis). My Princess joined for part 2. CWGene's Galatea played in part 1 but not part 2. Part 2 also had the character Felix for the first battle but the player disappeared in the middle of that battle.

GreenKarl

First Post
weird... how about base PL 9, PP 135

jmucchiello Princess Starlight is PL 9, 137.
johanthonhawk's Silver Streak in PL 9, 137 +2 XP
Khalessnestor's Shadow is PL 9, 137 +2 XP
Shayuri's Kitsune is PL 9, 135 +4XP (bring her up to 139)

Kitsune and the Shadow were both in part one of the Centropolis game (Astonishing Tales of Centropolis). Jhawk played Paladin in that game, but switched to Silver Streak in part 2 (Amazing Tales of Centropolis). My Princess joined for part 2. CWGene's Galatea played in part 1 but not part 2. Part 2 also had the character Felix for the first battle but the player disappeared in the middle of that battle.

Somewhere in part 2, there's a comment about Paladin's activities...

Remove ads