• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

MnM3 Centropolis (Re-bot)

The action was edited to see the numbers of the rolls. I always attempted to exclude Rumble from the aoe.

I meant to Defend, pg 194, where you roll 1d10+10 for defenses. But I see now that interaction skills are standard actions. WhyTF isn't Interact on pg 194-5 with all the other actions. I'm use to talking being a free action in games. And I don't think Defensive Attack can be used when you don't attack.

I'll take the wound. Save the HP for bigger fish. Like the incoming guy she doesn't know is not a minion.

GreenKarl

First Post
Well you have gains +2 Hero Points so far over you base and the +1 I gave everyone on the start of Part 3 :D

But now I get what you were saying/thinking, thanks

GreenKarl

First Post
I think [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] is suppose to have access to the internet today so I will wait a bit before updating the IC (as the Shadow has not posted either).

One thing I just noticed is that everyone is one lower Hero Point than I think they should be. I did mention that at the start of the game everyone got +1 HERO points just because :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I think [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] is suppose to have access to the internet today so I will wait a bit before updating the IC (as the Shadow has not posted either).

One thing I just noticed is that everyone is one lower Hero Point than I think they should be. I did mention that at the start of the game everyone got +1 HERO points just because :)

Ah, I guess I read that as starting with the standard 1 HP, not +1. Cool. Will edit Shadow to reflect that. Thanks!

Princess Starlight is vulnerable right now so he gains +2 damage with two degrees of success
Where is there a rule that you get +2 damage with two degrees of success? The attack roll only affects the damage roll on a crit, I thought.

EDIT: Oh, the rifles have multiattack. Nevermind. Now I get it.

Last edited:

Remove ads