Monarch legacy of monsters

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
May is an secret antagonist. That meeting was deliberate.
You may be on to something. She did get that mysterious phonecall as Kentaro left to go to the gallery.

I do wonder if the woman who seems to be heading up Monarch is May's mother or Cate's mother. Or maybe she's mother to both of them? Nah, that would be too much.

I’m caught up and I’ll be shocked if this gets renewed
The acting for everything modern is just dull. I no longer care if anyone gets eaten. They have spent a rod money on advertising and clearly the monsters which are rare and have screen time in blinks
I watched this in conjunction with 2 seasons of invasion and both shows pale in comparison to early walking dead and stranger things
Back to monarch
Hasn’t been 1 edge of my seat action in episodes 4-6
Hasn’t been 1 emotional moment. I cared way more for syfy drama casts such as magicians and travelers and they probably had 1/100 of budget that this monstrosity has (no pun intended).
Please convince me I’m wrong

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I’m caught up and I’ll be shocked if this gets renewed
The acting for everything modern is just dull. I no longer care if anyone gets eaten. They have spent a rod money on advertising and clearly the monsters which are rare and have screen time in blinks
I watched this in conjunction with 2 seasons of invasion and both shows pale in comparison to early walking dead and stranger things
Back to monarch
Hasn’t been 1 edge of my seat action in episodes 4-6
Hasn’t been 1 emotional moment. I cared way more for syfy drama casts such as magicians and travelers and they probably had 1/100 of budget that this monstrosity has (no pun intended).
Please convince me I’m wrong

yeah the modern kids are a bit dull, Kurt Russel seems to be the only one actually involved in an adventure. I for one wouldnt mind the entire show being focussed on the earlier team and the founding of Monarch and play up the Keiko-Shaw-William love triangle a bit more.

TheHand

Adventurer
I thought the latest episode was an improvement over the last handful, but it felt like we should have gotten this amount of plot momentum about 3-4 episodes earlier. The main three modern characters have really become one-note (and almost interchangeable) at this point, I do wish the show had focused more on Shaw's character and Monarch itself.

I thought the latest episode was an improvement over the last handful, but it felt like we should have gotten this amount of plot momentum about 3-4 episodes earlier. The main three modern characters have really become one-note (and almost interchangeable) at this point, I do wish the show had focused more on Shaw's character and Monarch itself.
I don't think they are that bad, I think the issue is that Kurt Russell has so much charisma that he steels the spotlight.

The 1950s group are better balanced in terms of acting ability/style.

Remove ads