Ms Marvel (spoilers)

Thomas Shey

Legend
Or they were nodding to and stepping past a lot of negative tropes.

the white guy usually gets the brown girl. Not this time.

The white guy usually gets the brown person's name wrong. Not this time.

The guy with unrequited feelings becomes the angry incel. Not this time.

Any or all also entirely possible.

Rune

Once A Fool
Or they were nodding to and stepping past a lot of negative tropes.

the white guy usually gets the brown girl. Not this time.

The white guy usually gets the brown person's name wrong. Not this time.

The guy with unrequited feelings becomes the angry incel. Not this time.
Or, they were providing an accurate depiction of what it’s like to be a nerdy guy in high school.

Ryujin

Legend
Though that kid has a lady gold mine on his hands with those cosplay gloves. You show a girl that you can help her make beautiful badass costumes, you are in like flynn!
I am aware of this concept ;)

Q7251546.JPG

Thomas Shey

Legend
Though that kid has a lady gold mine on his hands with those cosplay gloves. You show a girl that you can help her make beautiful badass costumes, you are in like flynn!

They kind of showed that sometimes nerds have not caught up with the fact their interests may not be as narrow as they once were in regard to who is interested in in the form of the form of Zoe. But sometimes people haven't realized how much spread there has been, particularly in a lot of media fandom.

Tonguez

A suffusion of yellow
I don't know. While he may be feeling something for Kamala, I am expecting him and Nakia to fall for each other. They are the same age and both going to Cal Tech for college, while Kamala is a year or two younger and still in high school in New Jersey.
I thought Nakia and Zoe were getting freindly in that last episode too, unlikely given the religious background, but the past few Marvel movies have been open to it.

Last edited:

pukunui

Legend
I don't know. While he may be feeling something for Kamala, I am expecting him and Nakia to fall for each other. They are the same age and both going to Cal Tech for college, while Kamala is a year or two younger and still in high school in New Jersey.
Wait, when did they indicate that Nakia was also going to Cal Tech? I must have missed that.

Remove ads