• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Must Have DVDs

Datt

First Post
I haven't seen these listed either:

Stargate Special Edition
Stargate SG-1 seasons boxed sets
The 13th Warrior
Band of Brothers boxed set

Sarigar

First Post
Futurama-All 3 seasons
X-men
X2
Usual Suspects
Seven
Fight Club
Lord of the Rings
Matrix
Indiana Jones movies
Kurasawa's Criterion movies
Pitch Black
Aliens
Abyss
Star Trek 2, 4, 6, and most of the Next Gen movies
Lilo & Stitch
Pixar flicks
T2
Embrace of the Vampire

Man, I thought I was behind in my DVD's looking at some of the other lists, but when you look at it on the screen I guess I'm just as much of a movie freak as anyone here.

Shadeus

First Post
Wow, I can't believe no one had the Matrix. That is one of the first DVDs with a ton of extra features on it. If we are talking "must haves," it has got to be on the list (none of the sequals though, even though I liked them).

Terminator 2 is another really great DVD.

Momento is really good DVD to have, but it might not make the "must have" list.

Mog Elffoe

Explorer
Welverin said:
Just make sure to get the right one, I've seen it in store recently despite it's disappearing a while ago, so don't worry about finding it.

Actually, Fox has placed the two disc edition of Fight Club and quite a few other titles on moratorium (meaning that they are out of print) quite some time ago. If you're able to find the two disc set then count yourself lucky.

Sakzilla

Explorer
For a gaming site, I can't believe noone had Boondock Saints on their list! Absolutely must have on DVD.

Blackhawk Down deluxe edition
Phonebooth
XXX
Spy Game
Underworld
Saving Private Ryan

CalicoDave

Explorer
A lot of what I would consider must haves have already be covered:

X-Men and X2
Big Trouble in Little China
The Matrix
Indiana Jones

But one I haven't seen listed, and the movie that I consider the "best of all time" is

Once Upon a Time in the West

A big, sprawling Sergio Leone western.

D.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads