• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mutants and Masterminds: The Heroes of Freedom [Recruit, Check Waiting List]

Victim

First Post
I'm probably going with an electrical blaster/manipulator. I just have to figure out which things I can stunt, and which I can buy as extras.

ES2

First Post
If you do Energy Control - Electricity, you automatically can generate your own electricity, unless you take a flaw, and you automatically get Energy Blast - electricity with that power. Also, in the Energy Control description, where it says energy blast is a power stunt, that's an error and should be a extra for the overall power.

I have an electricity control mutant in my home game. Electricity is so much fun sometimes. :D

Agamon

Adventurer
I didn't plan on making a brick, it just sort of happened that way. I'm going to make a minor change however, I think, making him a bit less strong.

ES2

First Post
So, like, do we have 3 brick like characters, including mine? I wasn't going for a brick either, it just sort of worked out that way. :D

Hammerhead

Explorer
ES2-cool character, another brick type guy. :) Reminds me of T1000 or Razor.

Can you think of any in-game specific effects of your Amnesia?

Last edited:

Hammerhead

Explorer
Geez, why worry about having so many bricks? It's no big deal, most of them don't have full Super Strength anyway. Heck, look at all the bricks or brick-like characters in the Ultimates 1-6: The Hulk, Giant Man, Thor (part Brick, part Energy Blaster, just goes to show how cheesy Mighty Ranged Attacks are), Iron Man (from power suit, plus a bunch of other goodies), and Captain America (he's kind of super strong and super tough).

Aust Meliamne

First Post
ES2 said:
If you do Energy Control - Electricity, you automatically can generate your own electricity, unless you take a flaw, and you automatically get Energy Blast - electricity with that power. Also, in the Energy Control description, where it says energy blast is a power stunt, that's an error and should be a extra for the overall power.

I have an electricity control mutant in my home game. Electricity is so much fun sometimes. :D
Actually, in the errata, with electricity control, you can conduct electricity with a Damage bonus up to your power rank harmlessly through your body and any conductive material (such as water or metal) that you are touching. Anyone touching you or the material (up to Normal range) must make a Damage save to avoid the electricity’s Damage bonus.

ES2

First Post
Hammerhead said:
ES2-cool character, another brick type guy. :) Reminds me of T1000 or Razor.

Can you think of any in-game specific effects of your Amnesia?

Whatever amnesia could possible do I guess...he could have bad nightmares sometimes due to past events trying to come back...he could have somebody who recognizes him and claims he did something but he won't remember...he could be hunted by the organization that preformed the experiment, whatever crackpot organization that was that caused him to become so cool... ;)

Whatever you pretty much want to happen due to complete memory loss...there's a lot you can do with it.

Are you going to create a specific R Gallery for the characters soon?

Agamon

Adventurer
Hammerhead said:
Geez, why worry about having so many bricks? It's no big deal, most of them don't have full Super Strength anyway. Heck, look at all the bricks or brick-like characters in the Ultimates 1-6: The Hulk, Giant Man, Thor (part Brick, part Energy Blaster, just goes to show how cheesy Mighty Ranged Attacks are), Iron Man (from power suit, plus a bunch of other goodies), and Captain America (he's kind of super strong and super tough).

I didn't make the change so much because I wanted to be less brick-like, just to leave room for growth (he's a plant, after all :D) and to incorperate the fact that he's spent a long time with a bunch of botanists, and that some of their knowledge rubbed off.

A bunch of ass-kickers sounds like fun to me. :) But, there is something to said about having diversity. One psychic opponent, and we're toast :D

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Well my character is all mental for the most part... professor x or jean gray like.

Sorry it's taking so long as this is my first time making a character... but I'm almost done!

who's the leader of this "group"? I would rather not be but I don't see anyone taking the leadership feet?

Remove ads