• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Names of pre-gens from Original D-series

PaulKemp

First Post
I cannot recall the names of the pre-generated characters included as part of the original D series of modules (Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, and Vault of the Drow).

Can someone help a brother out?

cildarith

Explorer
This is from memory so the spellings might be a little off, but...

Fonkin Hoddypeak
Beek Gwenders of Croodle
Fnast Dringle
Keek Breedbate of Nithe
Darg Blonke
Ycore Rixle
Fage the Kexy
Shab Heanling
Philotomy Jurament

PaulKemp

First Post
cildarith said:

Fonkin Hoddypeak
Beek Gwenders of Croodle
Fnast Dringle
Keek Breedbate of Nithe
Darg Blonke
Ycore Rixle
Fage the Kexy
Shab Heanling
Philotomy Jurament

Thank you! :)

Enkhidu

Explorer
cildarith said:

Fonkin Hoddypeak
Beek Gwenders of Croodle
Fnast Dringle
Keek Breedbate of Nithe
Darg Blonke
Ycore Rixle
Fage the Kexy
Shab Heanling
Philotomy Jurament

Did they change the pre-gens between the G series and the D series? Becasue I don't see Redmod Dumple or Frush O'Suggle in there...

sckeener

First Post
argh...and here I miss read the thread and saw Names from Original D-Series. I thought it was going to be a list of all the NPCs' names.
:)

Last edited:

cildarith

Explorer
Did they change the pre-gens between the G series and the D series? Becasue I don't see Redmod Dumple or Frush O'Suggle in there...

Yes they did. Only Fonkin and Beek were crossovers (and they had slightly different stats).

PaulKemp said:
I cannot recall the names of the pre-generated characters included as part of the original D series of modules (Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, and Vault of the Drow).

Can someone help a brother out?

New novel version in the works?

Thurbane

First Post
Wasn't Gleep Wurp the Eyebiter in there somewhere, and Olaf Peacock, or am I thinking of a different module.

P.S. Honkin Foddypeak is a name that's stuck with me through the years - I've used it as a pseudonym in real life and online several times. :D

Remove ads