New 5E Epic Books coming in 2020

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So sorry to hear this happened, U_K. I know there's nothing I can do to help, but in the event that I'm wrong about that, don't hesitate to let me know.

xreest

Explorer
Hi guys,

I know I have not posted in a while. I didn't want to make a big deal of it at the time but my girlfriend was diagnosed with double cancer and a brain aneurysm at the end of May (this was after she contracted Covid in February and never fully recovered which the doctors thought at the time was simply Long Covid). We were initially confident of beating it but it was an extremely aggressive cancer (small cell) and unfortunately we didn't catch it in time. Sadly she passed away peacefully last week in the Hospice while I held her hand. I can't begin to describe how heartbroken I am and its going to take me a while to come to terms with everything. However, I will get back into writing as soon as I can - the distraction will probably help.
Hey UK, just heard the news from Beej. I am sorry for your loss and please accept my heartfelt condolences.
As our buddy Beej said, take all the time you need. I am hoping you have all the support you need in your part of the globe.

Hey UK, just heard the news from Beej.

Howdy Xreest buddy,

I am sorry for your loss and please accept my heartfelt condolences.

Thank you, its a bitter pill to take after losing my father last year, also to cancer.

As our buddy Beej said, take all the time you need.

I appreciate it.

I am hoping you have all the support you need in your part of the globe.

I do have a wide circle of family, friends and neighbours, but every individual is alone in their head at the end of the day and that's where you have to sort these issues out before you can get on with things and the worst part is you know life will never be as good as it was with her in it. But at the same time I am grateful that I got to spend (almost* ) 4 years with the love of my life.

*this Wednesday would have been 4 years.

I'm so sorry. My condolences, and take whatever time to grieve you need.

Hey Jester buddy, thank you. It will just take time but I'll get back to the writing when I can. Able to concentrate enough to do some mythology reading and prep for certain parts of the book. So my mental recovery is making progress. Not sure if I'll post many updates until I have the book's completion in sight though.

Remove ads