New 5E Epic Books coming in 2020

Waiting for your new book is agonizing!

Hey Drazen amigo,

Trust me when I say the delays are necessary and will make the book infinitely better. The original scope of the book was okay but didn't have quite the EPIC-ness I wanted to bring. While I have mentioned to you before its technically the book after this one is where (in my opinion) the CRs will go stratospheric. I'm still packing a ton of really cool monsters, ideas and features into this one. Not only does it include loads of new epic monsters but I have the framework now down so you'll be able to build your own crazy creatures of many various types. Don't want to give away any spoilers though buddy. ;)

Ah. Sorry about your loss.
Tis a real shame. My condolences.

Howdy Drazen buddy,

not sure if you are referring to my father's passing? That was over a year ago buddy, but I appreciate the well wishes.

Regarding progress on the book, the past few weeks have not been great, artist was in hospital, my girlfriend is currently in hospital (both hopefully on the mend). I know the book will not be ready anytime in June and (no way to sugar coat it) probably not July either. I know that's a bit of a downer, but when you see the final book you will realize why its taken so long (other than my bad planning).

However, its not all doom and gloom. I think last count I had almost 100 pages completed. So progress is being made, albeit slowly. I'll keep plugging away and keep you updated here every few weeks. I appreciate the patience and promise it will be worth the wait. ;)

Drazen

Demon Prince
Promises promises. I'll be away on business for awhile. So when I get back I expect RESULTS (Kidding) But I look foreword to this book.
Anyway farewell. I'll continue to update my adventures as Drazen.

Promises promises. I'll be away on business for awhile. So when I get back I expect RESULTS (Kidding)

Howdy Drazen mate,

I just added a bit too much (against my better judgement and the advice of others * ) and the reality of writing it is taking longer than I expected but I'll get there in the end.

*But the changes will be worth it.

But I look foreword to this book.
Anyway farewell. I'll continue to update my adventures as Drazen.

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it.

Hi guys,

I know I have not posted in a while. I didn't want to make a big deal of it at the time but my girlfriend was diagnosed with double cancer and a brain aneurysm at the end of May (this was after she contracted Covid in February and never fully recovered which the doctors thought at the time was simply Long Covid). We were initially confident of beating it but it was an extremely aggressive cancer (small cell) and unfortunately we didn't catch it in time. Sadly she passed away peacefully last week in the Hospice while I held her hand. I can't begin to describe how heartbroken I am and its going to take me a while to come to terms with everything. However, I will get back into writing as soon as I can - the distraction will probably help.

beej

Explorer
Hi guys,

I know I have not posted in a while. I didn't want to make a big deal of it at the time but my girlfriend was diagnosed with double cancer and a brain aneurysm at the end of May (this was after she contracted Covid in February and never fully recovered which the doctors thought at the time was simply Long Covid). We were initially confident of beating it but it was an extremely aggressive cancer (small cell) and unfortunately we didn't catch it in time. Sadly she passed away peacefully last week in the Hospice while I held her hand. I can't begin to describe how heartbroken I am and its going to take me a while to come to terms with everything. However, I will get back into writing as soon as I can - the distraction will probably help.

This is horrible news, UK. Words can never express my condolences properly.

Take all the time you need, mate.

Remove ads