New Eberron Campaign. Recruiting Players.

Had the character typed up.. someone at work borrowed my book and left the sheet in it.. went flying.. now he's in Sig and my pc is ther etoo..

heh.. will post it for back up as soon as the plane gets back

Hesseroph

First Post
~~~Ok well, heres my thing, I'm new to the PbP thing as well as Eberron (sort of dont have the books and more then likely won't. I understand a bit of the background through some of the Dragon Mags that have been featuring bits and pieces.
~~~I'd love to play with the group and have a great deal of exp. in the whole D&D thing, (Have all the Core Books and have been playing from 2nd :] ). If its cool that I jump in with virtually complete ignorance for Eberron I've love the opportunity.
~~~If its cool heres my char.
Name: Grysh "Sleeves" Hoarner
Race: Half-Orc
Class: Rogue

Background:
***Raised within the confines of an orcish warband, Grysh took easly to the brutal ways of his breatheren. His mother has been all but known to him and his father was one of the greater warriors of his band. Filling a hard to aquire slot in his band he acted as a scout and sabotuer for oncomming hoards.
***Rarely partaking in the actual killing Grysh would relish in a job well done as he listened to the screams of those dying beyond his sight. Because of his ingenious actions and careful preperation for his family the war band eventually grew to epic proportions. Life was good for a young orc blood.
***Or at least it was for a span of time. Eventually the leaders of his band decided to assault a more passifistic clergy group knowing of great treasures beyond the reach of the hoard. Grysh took down the defenses without the brothers knowing he was even there as the army approched. In the hoards haste Grysh was caught up in the battle. He watched as they slaughtered the entire brotherhood as each and everyone begged for mercy, never once lifting a finger to defend themselves. Grysh appauled by this act of cowardice on the side of his warband forced him to retreat further into the complex.
***This is when the glint of a blade caught his eye. As he touched it he was infused with the pain and suffering he had caused over the last few years. The battle (or what you would call it) died down as a small raiding group entered the chamber with Grysh down on his hands and knees weeping. Laughter ensude from the raiders and awoke a great fury in the broken half orc. He slew them before they even knew what to make of his betrayal.
***When he returned to his basecamp something was wrong with Grysh. Two night of horrid nightmares haunted to pathetic creature. In an act of repentance he cast aside his blood and slowly stalked out into the night. Over the next few days all the head leaders of the army began to die off or simply disappear; poisoned, snuffed, or worse; and the army without any leaders disband.
***Now "Sleeves" he attempts to repair the damage he has done to himself and those around him. Still skittish about magic he makes his way through life trying to work with instead of against.

~~~Ok that went on too far... Sorry about that... Let me know if there are any more spots open, I'd love to learn Eberron through some hands on exp! :lol:

bilwar

First Post
If any spots open

Changeling
Female
Sorcerer/ Rogue

Grew up in the bad side of big city, but resisted turning evil, wants a better life for herself, tries to hide the fact that she is a Changeling

Bront

The man with the probe
bilwar said:
Changeling
Female
Sorcerer/ Rogue

Grew up in the bad side of big city, but resisted turning evil, wants a better life for herself, tries to hide the fact that she is a Changeling

Last in game post was 12/7/04, so probably not an active game.

Remove ads