• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Eberron Campaign. Recruiting Players.

jasamcarl

First Post
DralonXitz said:
Hmm....maybe...Id have to redo my whole background though. I guess Ill try.

I don't think you would have to redo your background at all. A fighter would make sense given that you were a veteran of the last war. You can still dedicate yourself to good, you just don't manifest it in the same way. You can still be an adherent to the Silver Flame, etc.

rangerjohn

Explorer
jasamcarl said:
Please play nice.

Oh, I wasn't trying to be nasty. Just saying what the common man would feel. I mean if you claimed you were a wizard and couldn't cast spells. You see what I mean? Now he can certainly still do that if he wishes. But I agree with you on the route he should take.

jasamcarl

First Post
I'll give you guys another day to get your backgrounds in and to get one, final confirmation that everyone is here. Expect the opening post tommorow.

Macbeth

First Post
I'm still around, my background has been posted for a while. It is a bit brief, so if you'd like me to expand on it, I'd be happy to. I'll be looking for the first post.

shouit

Explorer
Sorry, I was having trouble connecting to EnWorld this weekend, will do the background now. I am ready to go whenever.

As of 1030 am CDT, my char background is up. I am ready to rumble.

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Mine's up - Enjoy! (Sorry I did not get it posted before now, this weekend was a bit crazy - fam in from out of town...)

Remove ads