• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

New Eberron Campaign. Recruiting Players.

jasamcarl

First Post
Ashy said:
Here are my other ideas for characters, in the order that I would like to play them; please let me know what you think:

Name: Snow-in-Dusk
Race: Female Shifter
Class: Cleric of the Traveler (or Balinor)
Rare among her kin in more than just her albino coloration, Snow-in-Dusk, is a quiet and empathetic shifter with a love of the healing arts that nearly equals her love of nature and wide-open spaces. Many often take her somewhat demure countenance and pale, soothing coloration as a sign of weakness, however; many that have mistakenly sparked her bloody temper and fared much the worse for it.

Name: Rawhide
Race: Male Shifter
Class: Barbarian
Prone to wild fits of yowling rage and terrifying bouts of anger, Rawhide is everything that his name infers him to be. The coal black, burly and bushy shifter is more often than not semi-intelligible, but one thing cannot be denied – that he is a force of nature in battle. When his blood becomes churned by the heat of battle, there is very little – wound or word that can pull him off of his intended victims (and occasionally, his friends)!

Name: Markoss
Race: Male Dwarf
Class: Monk
The unassuming, yet undeniably powerful dwarven monk called Markoss is the sole hope for his unnamed house for survival. It is their hope in him that he will become the next Heir of Siberys and in that, help to resurrect their scattered and sundered folk back into the proud mark of dwarven nobility that they once were. Markoss walks with a heavy burden, often doubting his own abilities more than the likelihood of receiving on of the rare marks of Sibery; however, his strong and unflinching sense of duty to his people drives him ever onward.

They all sound good, but, owing to your preference and the current need for a cleric, feel free to go with Snow in Dusk.

jasamcarl

First Post
Acid_crash said:
Do you just want us to post the character in the RG? I ask because I don't know if you accepted my character idea or not, and if I was too late then I say darn it and I'll wait till the next one starts. :)

No post here. I like the idea, you just have to flesh it out a bit, i.e. with character class and a short bio. Hurry!!! The weekend approaches!!!

Ashy

First Post
Groovy - I'll post Snow-in-Dust ASAP....

EDIT: Posted - I'll finish her tomorrow.

Last edited:

jasamcarl

First Post
Btw, I would encourage all my admitted players to scan through the backgrounds of your fellow party members in order to find some common ground. Perusing the extended backgrounds just now, I see a few good justifications the party's existence. ;)

Remove ads