New Eberron Campaign. Recruiting Players.

Acid_crash

First Post
If a slot is still open, I was thinking of offering a half-elf named Borean Lyrandar of House Lyrandar with the Least Mark of Storm - gust of wind 1/day, who happens to be in Sharn on business of House Lyrandar and just finishing the business when he happens to be where he is needed most :)

shouit

Explorer
I am in. Sorry I didn't post last night, I got some bad news, but I would love to try this out. Thanks. My email is

shouit at charter.net or shouit at mortality.net

For some reason, some emails dont get thru to my charter.net account, but that is my main. I will check this thread a bit later. As for my char, I will make tonight, where do people get the neat thread character sheets? Also, sorry for being a noob, but is there anything else I need to know about PBP?

Last edited:

Ashy

First Post
Name: Blu
Race: Changeling
Class: Ranger

While much is suspected about the ranger known commonly as Blu, nothing is known for sure. Among the farms and wilderness towns in Aundair which she wanders, the story is passed that she simply wandered out of the mysterious Whisper Wood one day without a word or a glance to anyone... Some folk believe that she is a product of whatever mysterious happenings take place up on Whisper Rock, but most look to her actions to judge her and not from whence she came...

Blu is a quiet, reserved and slight young lass, who dresses in simple, hand-made clothes a ridiculously wide brimmed hat and carries little save her totem-drenched walking stick and threadbare backpack. One might be sure that she was half-elven or even human if it were not for the strange slight blue cast to her skin, from whence she gets her name. Blu does not seem to mind the looks, taunts and jeers, however - she merely bears them all with a downcast look and a subtle smile; as if she is somehow pleased.

She spends her time, for the most part, wandering from town to farm, from glen to dale simply helping those that she finds in need. The help she gives is not lavish or heroic, but more often everyday and ordinary: she pulls weeds out of gardens just as much as she helps save stranded children in the tops of apple trees.

How's 'zat? (Please see attachment for a rough approximation of Blu - copyright of Todd Schumacher.)

Attachments

• Blu.jpg
    Blu.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Remove ads