• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Tiali

First Post
DND 3.5 - Homemade Campaign
Level 3 Entry characters
-very few restrictions: see thread.

"Pain, Pride, and Prejudice - Chapter 1"
http://www.enworld.org/forum/talkin...pain-pride-prejudice-interest-recruiting.html
End Recruiting: Will set a predate of May 1st, (however this is assuming that enough people show interest.) I would like to put up the pregame info and have people begin posting on May 2nd or 3rd.

Will comb through the entry characters as I go, and complete preperations on May 1st.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Re-recruiting for Romance of the River Kingdoms

D&D 3.5

Set in the homebrew World of Conclave.

Seeking 3rd level characters to replace some lost players. See OOC Thread for more details on races and char-gen rules.

See IC Thread for the story so far.

Long running, open-ended game with an Asian feel. Talking wolves, greedy spirits, mysterious legacies and the Nine Princes of the River King, plus other stuff too!

Dr Simon

Explorer
Warrior Queen of Venus: A Super-Galactic Space Rangers Adventure

Recruitment thread here.

1930s pulp sci-fi adventure serial spoof.

Homebrew/FUDGE-esque system.

Any number of players, blasting off into Adventure Beyond Space most weekdays on this very board, boys and girls! Don't forget your Super-Galactic Space Ranger encoder ring, one in every box of Happy Crunch cereal.

QuaziquestGM

First Post
Reciprocal Solo games

I had worked out with someone to do a reciprocal dm situation where each of us would run a solo game for the other. My partner seems to have dropped out.

Each of us was to control a party of 5, either 1 third level PC and 4 First, or 2 second level and 3 first.

My partner disappeared after I started prep, so I'm ready to go. Anyone interested in filling the slot, PM me and we will discuss details (if we will run the game thread here or on yahoo, party comp, build rules,ect).

The game system is dnd 3.X...probably 3.5. I'm using some older adventure source material, so if you are not comfortable with the NPCs using somewhat different rules (mostly magic) than the PCs, then this isn't the game for you.

Last edited:

Remove ads