New Penny Arcade podcast

Kzach

Banned
Banned
yea, that keeps bugging me too, I just feel so bad listening especialy when he misses

It's painful isn't it? You can hear it in some of his comments that he's getting a little frustrated at missing all the time. I'm surprised Chris hasn't picked up on it. If I heard he had a +4 to hit, I'd immediately ask why it's so low. I think he's wielding a longsword so he's missing out on a massive +3 to hit :0

It's painful isn't it? You can hear it in some of his comments that he's getting a little frustrated at missing all the time. I'm surprised Chris hasn't picked up on it. If I heard he had a +4 to hit, I'd immediately ask why it's so low. I think he's wielding a longsword so he's missing out on a massive +3 to hit :0

yea, as a developer it should hit chris a little odd that he is at almost half his correct bonus...but when I DM I miss stuff like that too sometimes...but I feel it in my gut when he misses

Scott_Rouse

Explorer
The download link and/or the itunes link not working in the first 24 hours is very frequent. I think it's happened every time for the last two months (both regular podcasts and the PA ones). Any chance this could be fixed for the future?

I severely beat WotC_Bart today over this. Something about the links going up before the files but this was lost on me in my fit of rage. ;)

Thanks so much for your continued support.

Here to serve boss. :cool:

wedgeski

Adventurer
This podcast is turning into a major draw for me. Whoever makes these kinds of decisions, please keep these guys on the intermittent payroll for as long as possible (and with webcams, or at least photographs, next time please).

Remove ads