Night Below

Silenttimo

First Post
Could you send me the docs also, to papa.drb@gmail.com? I ran this a long time ago, and the group fell apart around mid the 2nd book. I'd like to start it up with my new group and we are playing 3.5 rules now.

Thanks

-- david
Papa.DRB

Hi,

same here.

It looks like I am lazy, but seriously, I have much less time than when I DMed it (married to non-player, w/ kid, etc...).

My mail is : silenttimo(at)yahoo(dot)fr

Thanks in advance.

Silenttimo

Muertog

First Post
A little sad that the conversion library doesn't appear to be available... or complete.

Is anyone available to send a copy?

Last edited:

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
So it does look like my files got uploaded after all...nearly 6yrs later people still love to play this module. Quite proud I got to help in my own little way.

ppward

Explorer
Hi, I posted this earlier but I think I posted in the wrong place (sorry, only getting used to ENWorld) so I have copied and pasted it here.

Hi all.
I am a DM for a gaming group based in the North West of Ireland (Co. Donegal to be more percise). We are running an on-going (12+ years) Night Below game set in (or below) the Forgotten Realms. For years I have been reading infromation from different forums looking for inspiration and ideas and I would like to point anyone else doing the same to our little forum.

http://www.5wwwww5.com/wardsshed/index.php?mforum=wardsshed
(My username is simply "The DM").

My group (and NPC's) are currently on a 2nd assault on the Aboleth City, Shaboath, and range from 9th to 15th level.

We run many different RolePlaying games and thus have many topics and posts. Our Night Below topic is about halfway down the main index page (link above). Most of the topics can be read without joinging (which is free and allows you to post).

So drop by and have a look/read and leave a comment to let us know what you think. I hope you find something to help in your games as I have do in so many others.

We would enjoy hearing from you...

(ENWorld rocks!!!!)

Last edited:

Remove ads