Oathbound : Homecoming (full up)

kirinke

First Post
now why would i let you play my character? that wouldn't be fun at all. ;)

hmm. in some of the other game's i've played, we've done a rouge's gallery list for our characters. is there one for this group? it would make things easier for everyone. :lol:

Last edited:

GPEKO

First Post
Voadam said:
So we have

Tristan fighter heavy armor melee
Baja barbarian high hp moderate AC melee
Faustus low AC high damage melee
Julian melee skirmisher
Kyron High AC moderate attack clerical spellcaster
Marissa Low AC missile fire/skirmish melee little clerical spellcasting
Orillian Conjuration caster

So four primary melee warriors
1 cleric
1 wizard
1 missile fire/skirmisher with a little bit of clerical casting.

A little light on casting but well represented for closeup fighting.
Looks like a fine party to me. It's not perfectly balanced and all that but what's the fun in having a 'perfect' party ?

kirinke

First Post
heheh. like the man says. it's only a perfectly balanced party until they meet up with the lich and his army of undead dragons. ;)

hay, where is the big kahuna anyway? i need the go-ahead or feedback to make any character corrections so i can get the go ahead..... :heh:

Last edited:

Kahuna Burger

First Post
kirinke said:
hay, where is the big kahuna anyway? i need the go-ahead or feedback to make any character corrections so i can get the go ahead..... :heh:

I exist... been working 8 to 8 and collapsing on the odd off day. new boss has beefed up the schedule ahead of adding new staff. Think I better send you guys to the vault early - wasn't planning a lot of undead encounters otherwise, and I somehow seem to have a party optimised for them...

Voadam, I don't have a strong preference for the versions of resist energy so you can pick one to use consistantly or switch out for a different spell entirely. The map has seven regions with rough borders and a central notation labled "tower" for each. there are not names listed for every region, and one has two - Pedestal and Penance. another region has a notation of "Arena" but you don't know if there is an arena there or if its the name of the area. Similarly other regions have notes of Kiln, Wildwood and Vault, respectively.

Kirinkle - spell out your skill bonuses, ranks vs stat vs bonuses, etc. also, you haven't actually added your armor to you AC, and I want to see a to hit and damage base for your average attacks, also itemized if possible. (scimitars are not light weapons, btw, so I think your twf is going to be off.) I think you should have a ranger spell, list the commonly prepared one if so. I also need to know what your character is doing at the moment in order to add you into the story.

kahuna burger

Voadam

Legend
Kahuna Burger said:
I exist... been working 8 to 8 and collapsing on the odd off day. new boss has beefed up the schedule ahead of adding new staff. Think I better send you guys to the vault early - wasn't planning a lot of undead encounters otherwise, and I somehow seem to have a party optimised for them...

Voadam, I don't have a strong preference for the versions of resist energy so you can pick one to use consistantly or switch out for a different spell entirely. The map has seven regions with rough borders and a central notation labled "tower" for each. there are not names listed for every region, and one has two - Pedestal and Penance. another region has a notation of "Arena" but you don't know if there is an arena there or if its the name of the area. Similarly other regions have notes of Kiln, Wildwood and Vault, respectively.

kahuna burger

I will go with 3.5 resist energy consistently then thanks.

Ahh, seven PCs with marks, seven towers in seven regions. I'm sure its a coincindence. :)

No need to go to the Vault on my account, wherever we end up is fine.

kirinke

First Post
heheheh. i take it the 'vault' is the undead hideyhole. lol. thank goodness for extra turning. ^_^ btw. how many turns do i get per day?

GPEKO

First Post
Speaking of undead dragons, can Orillian summon other monsters (with his summon monster spells) than those listed in the PH ? Energons (an exemple that has nothing to do with the undeads....) and Paraelementals from the MotP come to mind.

And I hope we'll all meet soon. We'll no longer have to make up stuff about this 'standard campaign world'.

Last edited:

Remove ads