Oathbound : Homecoming (full up)

Voadam

Legend
Each night if Kyron has open spell slots he will cast endure elements on himself (lasts 24 hours and gives 5 energy resistance to a specific energy type) in this order, fire, electricity, cold, acid, sonic.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
If you want to add a specific cr equivelent monster to your summoning list, send it to me for approval and I'll usualy be ok with it.

Now to actually make some damn posts.

kahuna burger

kirinke

First Post
wicked idea Kahuna. What if the demon posessing Marisa also had the marks? That would also be a reason why the cultists chose both her and demon-boy as sacrifices and why the demon also turned good (after centuries of introspection of course ;)

and i take it my character is the lone dot :p

um random thought... how are you going to differentiate Marissa's thoughts in your posts from demon-boy's thoughts? (*scritches head)

Kahuna Burger

First Post
kirinke said:
wicked idea Kahuna. What if the demon posessing Marisa also had the marks? That would also be a reason why the cultists chose both her and demon-boy as sacrifices and why the demon also turned good (after centuries of introspection of course ;)

his centuries of introspection make him over 23 and thus unable to be a character. :p

and i take it my character is the lone dot :p

yes, dear....

um random thought... how are you going to differentiate Marissa's thoughts in your posts from demon-boy's thoughts? (*scritches head)
unless I am giving the results of a sense motive or knowlege check, marissa's thought will be entirely your own concern from this point on... ;) any devilish or demonic input will be mentioned as an intruding thought, and will be relitively uncommon.

Kahuna Burger

Voadam

Legend
Can I assume with my planar lore (+8) I know that little bit of lore you gave Marissa about the citadel of Asrer or should I find out IC?

GPEKO

First Post
Or with Orillian's (at +12) ? Personaly, I think it's more a Knw (local) thing, so I'll assume he doesn't know about it.

Remove ads