• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[October] What Are You Reading?

Ibram

First Post
I finaly found my copy of "The Shield and the Sword" which describes the history of the Knights Hosplitar... its been missing for about 5 months so I'm realy looking forward to finishing it.

Vamprey

First Post
Geology of Victoria 3rd Edition
GIS Applications in wetlands geomorphology
1:250,000 Colac Geological Survey Report
The Stand (S.King)

Though unless your really into geology I'd only suggest reading the last one :)

Zelgadas

First Post
Currently reading Orwell's 1984 for *gasp* the first time. Yeah, I didn't have to read Brave New World in high school, either. At any rate, I'm liking it quite a lot, even though it's kind of a depressing read. I guess that means it's well-written . . . I can really sympathize with Winston and his feelings toward the Party.

MonsterMash

First Post
Just finished Journey by Moonlight by Antal Szerb, a hungarian novel from the 1930s (in translation) and impressed by it. Next up I'm going to reread some of the RE Howard Conan stories.

ragboy

Explorer
Fiction: Armor by John Steakley
Non-Fiction: CCNP Study Guides...ug.
Comics: Still no comics this month... blarg!
Gaming: Yakuza (Morrigan Press), d20 Future (still).

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
I'm being really slack about reading Metropolis for our book club: it's somehow moved into the dreaded category of "assigned reading," which is making me avoid it like week-old doughnuts.

Daniel

James Heard

Explorer
Right now I'm reading Heretic by Bernard Cornwell, rereading A History fo Warfare and The First World War by John Keegan, and just finished Under the Yoke by S.M. Sterling

Remove ads