• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Of Wealth and Taste [OOC] [Accepting Alts]

Boddynock

First Post
Hey, I'm still interested!!!!!!

I just didn't see the thread you referred to. Count me most definitely in!!

And I'd be surprised if Ferrix wasn't also keen - but I think he's away for a while - I'll have to check the Halfling Quest OOC thread to be sure.

Just don't give my place away, OK?

'Nock

Right, here's Ferrix's post about going away:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?t=134258

Hmm, looks like he might be back quite soon!

'N

Last edited:

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Eluvan, info is away! I have linkage to all the old stuff in my PbP link in my sig. Just look for Vestra Morger in the "Dead and Dying Games I Played In" section. But I get to resurrect her soon. :)

Synchronicity

First Post
Woo, that's a lot of fast posting. I'm posting here just to reiterate my interest and let you know that yes, I'm still following Of Wealth and Taste. I'm looking foward to resuming our adventures amongst the planes! :)

Synch.

Eluvan

First Post
Ah... hurrah! Either way it seems like we have a full quota. :)

'Nock, don't panic! I'm not going to be giving your slot away, you're definitely back in. Good to have you back!

Ferrix, if you see this and 'Nock was right that you're still interested, you also have a place reserved, of course. Seems from that thread like you're probably back now so... let me know, okay?

Glad to hear you're still on board Synchronicity. :)

Isida, thanks, I got the info.

And lastly, Rkhet - maybe. It depends whether Ferrix wants to resume playing. Since he was one of the original players he gets priority I'm afraid. But alternates are always good to have, so I'll sign you up and if Ferrix doesn't come back you'll be in.

Eluvan

First Post
Okay, it's looking like you're in Rkhet!

No huge rush, but at least an outline of the character you're planning on making would be nice to have quite soon.

Eluvan

First Post
Okay... could well still be looking for a player, given that it's been a couple of days and still haven't heard anything from Rkhet.

See guidelines just above. :)

Rkhet

First Post
I didn't notice this thread last time I checked. I'm still here.

So: chargen methods? Level? Gear? Books allowed?

[edit] just read the post above, so nevermind. Any particular slot that needs filling?

Last edited:

Rkhet

First Post
My rolls:

http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=100706
http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=100707

Three questions to the DM:

How do you handle temporary hitpoints?

Are you willing to accept a permanent Polymorph Any Object cast on my character at generation?

More generally, how do you handle Polymorph?

Just a few things that I've seen done very differently across different people. Whatever your take is will be fine, but I just want to know in advance.

Last edited:

Remove ads