Of Wealth and Taste [OOC] [Accepting Alts]

Ferrix

Explorer
Isida is sort of out of commission in general, waiting for the games she runs to get going again, I'd be willing to keep playing here though.

Boddynock

First Post
I'd have to say that I'm not inspired to continue at this stage - particularly since you're not confident about the game's future, Eluvan. A pity, since this was my first PbP, but I'm too busy to give over lots of time to RP for the foreseeable future so I'd rather concentrate on my other games, which still have momentum. Sorry about that, Ferrix!

'Nock

Eluvan

First Post
Well... I guess that settles it then.

My sincerest apologies for the wasted effort that's gone into this thread on everyone's part. There was promise there, but in truth I think it never really recovered from the first hiatus.

I hope there are no hard feelings, I know there aren't on my part. My love for Planescape is unabated and I hope to run more games in the future which will be more successful than this one. It'd be nice to see some of you guys there. :)

Boddynock

First Post
Eluvan,

There are certainly no hard feelings on my part. This was a good introduction to PbP for me, and a chance to get a taste of a setting I've loved ever since I read it but never had a chance to play. And you presented it well. I loved the characters and the presentation. It just seems that long distance games are particularly prone to the problems of lost momentum. So thank you.

Good luck for those future games. And if my life settles down at all, you may well see me there!

'Nock

Remove ads