Off to War (always recruiting) OCC Year 2:

Myth and Legend

First Post
Holy Man said:
Wonder if Vance can break down that bearer?? LOL
Doubful, he won't have the time I think. I'm staying true to her character and will write her POV accordingly, and she has put up her defenses quite high. And you can't blame her for overreacting really, people react similarly nowadays to lesser things (like a divorce for example). I've been getting really in to psychology and NLP for the past year or so, and her problem is a 10 out of 10, which requires very specific methods or a lot of time and a guy she can trust to be overcome.

Deskjob said:
Vance and Loreen?

HolyMan, I swear to Cambi. If you try to have Vance put the moves on Myth's character, one more time... I'm gonna find a reason to punch that bearded freak right in the nose. Haha. *Kapow!* XD

Trust me. If crazy ol' Lora wants a man, she will tackle one and just cast sleep. The End. Game over. Check Mate. Bye bye virginity. Haha.

So please... Let it die. Just let it go man. Just, walk away... :D:D:D

Yeah... Lora is not a virgin. Which is actually worse, if she were a virgin she'd have given in by now. You might want to read her backstory in the RG :)

Deskjob

First Post
Deskjob

Yeah... Lora is not a virgin. Which is actually worse, if she were a virgin she'd have given in by now. You might want to read her backstory in the RG :)

I meant for the poor sucker you jumped. *Da dun kish* ...Oooooo, ouch. Walked right into that one... :p

*Lets Myth beat him*

Awh, ouch, stop it! Awgh, ouch, stop hitting me! She's a mad woman! Watch out... :D:D:D

*Runs and hides*

Hehe. But yeah. I read Loreen's backstory too and liked it. You got talent senorita, I'll give ya that. Nice work.

Deskjob

First Post
Pff :) You can't be sure I'm a girl just because I write from female POVs :]

Haha. Until the day when we all reveal our true identities as citizens of the internet, I will continue to assume anything I want. Do trust though, that I do assume you to be a beautiful, talented, and successful woman who can accomplish anything she sets her mind to.

Unless you would like to correct me as to your appropriate gender?... *silence* ...Mmm, I didn't think so. Lolz. ;););)

*Politically Correct Sidenote:
Which is, of course, a decision I respect. The internet is a routinely random place and we all should do our best to protect our identity and our interests. I complete support any persons decision to withhold personal information in the interest of private security.

Deskjob

First Post
Deskjob

Haha. I yield in my quest to unlock the secrets of the universe. Myth, you win again. Haha. :D:D:D

...Man, what started this strange string of posts? Oh right, "Vance + Lora = Love". Now I remember... Haha.

Dragonwriter

First Post
I'm just glad Jareth hasn't had to sit around so much with Vance giving Lora the eye. :p

I still read it, as I find it interesting and like the interplay, but Jareth would get real tired of it, real quick... And that's a bad thing. (Especially when Burning Hands has sooooo many uses. :lol:)

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Sorry might be my mistake I thought Vance gave you the captured elf's sword when he gave Claude the bow.

HM

Deskjob

First Post
Deskjob

@HolyMan: According to post #207 in BaHM, the elven prisoner carried no sword. Only a dagger and a bow. FM recieved the bow but later gave it back. I find no mention of the dagger elsewhere. Haha. Sorry. Must have missed it somewhere?

Remove ads