Official D&D Character Sheets Coming In June

One of the four mysterious unnamed D&D products has been revealed! Coming on June 20th, for $9.95, is a folder of official Dungeons & Dragons character sheets. "Inside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you’ll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragonscharacter sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world’s greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences."

One of the four mysterious unnamed D&D products has been revealed! Coming on June 20th, for $9.95, is a folder of official Dungeons & Dragons character sheets. "Inside the pockets of this lavishly illustrated protective folder, you’ll find a full set of fifth edition Dungeons & Dragonscharacter sheets for use in any D&D campaign. This product includes three additional styles of double-sided character sheets giving veteran players options based on their individual play preference and spell sheets for keeping track of their magical repertoire. Also included is an introductory character sheet designed specifically to help ease new players into the game. Fans can use these character sheets to welcome new players to the world’s greatest roleplaying game or choose a variant that fits their preferences."

17321DNDCharacterSheetPRODTH2.png

SaveSave

DM Howard

Explorer
Trapper Keeper? I'm down for that! I'll also take two sets of D&D branded pencils, and a coffee mug so I can rock the brand at work!

Tranquilis

Explorer
Some of us old codgers abhor the thought of downloading and printing their own anything - character sheets included.

I'm not ready to surrender my dead tree products to phantom photons. Heck, I've been on this tablet for less than 5 minutes, and my eyes are giving me fits.

You younin's be sure to take care of your eyes with all the phone and tablet use going on nowadays. I'm really starting to have eye issues at 43 with their use.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I may buy it at some point simply because, as an old-schooler, I actually collect character sheets... :D
(But almost never used anything beyond regular notebook paper, lol.)

And if they made a D&D Trapper Keeper that had a nice plastic box inside with room for dice, a mini and a pencil, I'd be all over it.

anyone have these yet? I would love to see what the new sheets look like. I plan on buying these to support our local gaming store when they come out. I was just curious what the new advanced sheets looked like :)

BMaC

Adventurer
anyone have these yet? I would love to see what the new sheets look like. I plan on buying these to support our local gaming store when they come out. I was just curious what the new advanced sheets looked like :)

I don't think they'll be in local shops until next week (20th is scheduled release date). I can't wait to get my hands on them.

New D&D Character Sheets

I don't think they'll be in local shops until next week (20th is scheduled release date). I can't wait to get my hands on them.

I know that there are some stores that are part of the WPN that get products 11 days earlier, which means that some people are able to buy these from the 9th.

Remove ads

Remove ads