D&D 5E (OOC) (5E) The Village

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
Dragonborn are created through a special ritual from dragon eggs and are created to be loyal servants of dragons and elite guards in the Sovereign Lands (secret stuff that only Dragonborn would know - Dragons are the Sovereigns of the Sovereign Lands). Dragonborn bear far more resemblance to their draconic parentage than they do in other settings.

Tieflings are born to human families who have suffered a curse, have fiendish blood somewhere in their lineage, or intentionally created by casting a ritual on an unborn child and summoning a succubus/incubus to taint the fetus. As such, they vary considerably in appearance.

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I like the sounds of this, I might go for a local maybe an acolyte of the priest being sent to help deal with this undead filth?

What god does he follow?

Standard starting equipment?

The village priest is a non-casting NPC priest with a severe drinking problem. Clerics are blessed directly by the gods and, while many do serve in churches and hierarchies, are not necessarily beholden to those hierarchies, speaking to the gods directly. The village priest serves, at least in name, Erathis, Goddess of Civilization (who grants the Knowledge domain), as the village was founded by Erathis worshippers.

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok, so if the two Drow are formidible at all, that means they come from Noble Houses. If that's the case, then by normal Drow culture, one would be their house's Weapon Master, and one would be the House Wizard. Not to force a class on anyone, but having a pair of brothers, one wizard and one melee, can compliment each other pretty well.

I'm looking at being a caster of some kind. I'm leaning hard to Wizard, likely choosing Necromancy, but not necessarily. I like Transmutation as well, but we'll see. If [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION] wants a caster as well, we could say that instead of brothers, they were friends in the Drow Wizard Academy or something.

I hate starting at level one. You feel so vulnerable as a caster...

Shayuri

First Post
Hahaha

Well, I was thinking a tiefling sorceror...but perhaps I'll go with my other idea...a barbarian, or possibly paladin...

KirayaTiDrekan

Adventurer
I'll get a RG thread set up tonight or tomorrow. Post characters for review here and then post the final versions in the RG.

Thanks for the awesome response everyone. :D

Remove ads