D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Creamsteak

Explorer
We (reluctantly) let the gnome go after a failed skill check. Prollie should have had Dent wax his runty behind anyway, but couldn't bring myself to do it without probable cause. Last I looked, Maighan checked out the dead initiates and discovered they were wearing some sort of fairy/flying suit that the gnome suggested we might use to get down into the pit. Probably the damned gnome is lying and we'll all die from 10d6 falling damage. It was suggested to us that we should check out the pit and delve deeper in the temple, to the lower levels.

Good thing I like rolling up new characters. B-)

I like that you know exactly as much as Dent about this situation.

Jago

Explorer
After some more thought of it, I actually think I'm going to respectfully back out of this one. I'm stretched quite thin on the site here and want to condense now that my normal posting time at work has been stolen by work (who would've imagined that?). I apologize, but I don't want to stall the game further.

I more than happily give up my gear to the party, including my super fancy spear, and the magic shield and armor.

After some more thought of it, I actually think I'm going to respectfully back out of this one. I'm stretched quite thin on the site here and want to condense now that my normal posting time at work has been stolen by work (who would've imagined that?). I apologize, but I don't want to stall the game further.
Man, sorry to hear that, [MENTION=6855130]Jago[/MENTION]. Hope work goes smoothly for you. Return when you can, yeah?

Remove ads