D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Another year, another Christmas bonus feat for everyone (also Kubeba's first?). Hopefully we survive another year together.

Thanks for this! So, if ok with you [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], Thaliss would take the ritual caster feat, ans switch his book of ancient secrets warlock invocation to something more relevant (repelling blast or more likely, misty visions). The book of ancient secrets invocation allows to cast any ritual, but Thaliss will not continue progressing as a warlock, so it is kind of wasted since he'll never be able to use level 3+ rituals. By taking the ritual caster feat, Thaliss continues to be able to use rituals (he only know wizard rituals anyways), and gets to use something more useful in the warlocks arsenal.
OK?

But she's sooo pretty!

:p

And almost naked! ;-)

Cheers,

SG

Shayuri

First Post
Welcome back...again!

Unless you're reading this post before my other welcome back post, in which case just...append an 'again' to that one, and welcome back!

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey guys! Happy new year! Before posting IC, I wanted to ensure that we are in agreement. I am assuming that a short rest was done, and now the question is: do we keep going to confront the fire priest, or do we fall back. If we fall back, do we exit the temple to take snowflake back to her father to waterdeep, and come back to the temple, likely better equipped with items and spells?

Thaliss only needs a short rest to be almost back to 100%, so I'd be ready to continue, but want to make sure we all agree. Since our characters are selfish & evil leaning (except for ouor lovely druid), I think we're lacking a MO to help us with these decisions...

Perhas our goal could be to rule the udergroud temple, and gain favor with whatever horror the elementalits want to unleash ;-)
Lovely food for thought in this new year ;-)
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads