D&D 5E [OOC] A Light Hearted Princes of Elemental Evil Hack and Slash

Creamsteak

Explorer
Dent can keep his attack rolls if wanted, let me know. I started you all just a bit further back than 30 ft, hobgoblins having 60 ft darkvision and all.

Sure, I'll keep the attack rolls. Given the map, Dent's military background, and Dent's sense of strategy, Dent will move to I80 and wait for his quarry to come to him. No need to go out in the open and get swarmed when he can hang back in the narrow hallway and cut them down one at a time.

I'll check in a little this weekend, [MENTION=552]Creamsteak[/MENTION], but for the most part will be absent from the game Wednesday through Sunday. It occurs to me I haven't said but probably should that I filed for divorce at the end of October. I've been working hard to spend as much time at home as I can this past month, trying to make sure my daughters are doing well. So far so good, but I intend to continue focusing on their well-being (and my own) for the foreseeable future. I've been incredibly blessed in that so far things at home are going very smoothly and amicably. I want to hang on to that for as long as I can, and part of that is spending time at home and just being present.

Thanks!

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Thanks for the Christmas prezzie! Carradoc suddenly becomes Mobile.

Also: I think the last long rest was around IC 1805; That was when we levelled up -- I think Carradoc has not had an 8-hour period since then to make his Transmuter's stone yet. Is that right?

It would be nice to take a long rest (or more, if the 8 hrs won't overlap) so he can do that at some point, please. :D

Creamsteak

Explorer
If you want to fall back you can. I think the npc lady would much rather you charge in and murderhobo some other cultists, but I'm not stopping you.

Shayuri

First Post
Oh, she'd love it if we did. Weaken the opposition and because we wouldn't be at full strength we'd be weakened to the point where we could be taken out too. Win win. :)

Maighan is so done with how everyone's falling in behind this gal. She's doing the Will Ferrel, "AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE?" scene right now. :)

- Hang on, we got a bonus feat last year? And this year? Hahaha, oh jeez. I nearly missed it this year, and I have a feeling I missed it last year too.

Ah welll, that's fun stuff. I'll take a look and see what'll work. Merry Christmas!

Remove ads