OOC - Assassin City [Recruiting One]

TRD

First Post
Exactly what OnlytheStrong just said, just keeping an eye from a distance, trying to work out where he comes and goes, where he might be most vulnerable etc.

Dire Lemming

First Post
Well I can't really do anything involving rules in Braxis' meager presence without his sheet. So feel free to RP some more and discuss things in character. If you're done with that I can start with Nightbreeze's part. Do you guys want to wait until the morning? It's probably about eight o'clock atm.

Dire Lemming

First Post
I need TRD's character sheet of course, before I can do anything that Braxis can directly affect.

That doesn't matter yet for you though Nightbreeze. Right now I just need to know when you are planning to start your search for information. Tonight, or tomorrow? Or what?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
You know Dire, following the game and seeing how you made my world alive has given me an urge to run a game in there again. Maybe I can convince my tabletop group to let go of Faerun and play some low-magic for a while. Just wanted to thank you for getting me excited over my homebrew again ;).

Last edited:

Remove ads