• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Aundair's Sorrow (Closed)

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
IRL's been really busy. I will try to get you two started tonight or by the end of the week! Thanks for your patience!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Okay ... not meaning to be rude but ... Is this game alive, dying, dead, or already buried and nobody told me?

I'm just curious. I know this was advertised as a slow PbP game. But Fenris and I have been waiting for quite some time - pretty patiently I think. It's also been a while since the IC thread was updated. So, in all honesty, I'm feeling pretty much ignored. I know RL can get busy, but dropping a line once and a while saying that you haven't forgotten me would be nice, too.

Like I said, I don't mean this to be rude, but I assumed this was to be a game that was posted to once or twice a week. I've had a character for a couple months now and haven't posted yet.

Just curious what is going on.

I am sorry if this comes off as rude. I guess I am a little frustrated. Forgive me.

FreeXenon

Non-lethal - not rude at all. I will start you two tomorrow.

Slow is one thing, but this is borderline ridiculous. =)

Thank you for your patience!

Nonlethal Force

First Post
No, its cool. I knew the game was going to be slow - as advertised. Even if you need more time .. just keep posting that you haven't forgotten about us. That's really all I was asking for. Honest!

FreeXenon

Fenris and Non-lethal : I am throwing you guys right in. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions on this start just let me know. I am flexible! =)

And so it begins.... Finally.... ;)

Last edited:

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Posted.

Oh, and we've got our chance, Fenris. It does look like our intro has been changed on account of the lack of AmorFati. But I'm just glad to be playing. It does look like it is just you and I, though ... and no NPCs with us as of right now, so it'll be up to us to keep our part of the thread going until the DM decides we come across something worthy of mentioning. I think we're both up to that challenge! ;)

On a side note, FX. What ever became of Ferrix's character? Or am I thinking of a different game? Is it just the three of us for the moment?

Remove ads