• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Aundair's Sorrow (Closed)

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Bobitron[sblock]What are Telas' thoughts about sleeping on a bed and how hard of soft it is? How about types of food and drink that he prefers or not? How early does he get up and when does he prefer to go to bed? [/sblock]

Bobitron

Explorer
FreeXenon said:
Bobitron[sblock]What are Telas' thoughts about sleeping on a bed and how hard of soft it is? How about types of food and drink that he prefers or not? How early does he get up and when does he prefer to go to bed? [/sblock]

[sblock]After years of sleeping on the hard ground or the simple reed sleeping mat he uses while traveling, Telas loves a warm, soft bed if he can get it, but would never complain about rougher circumstances. He eats in the same manner, not caring much but finding great pleasure in high quality food and drink. He doesn't undestand certain persons love of alcoholic beverages, though, and drinks only sparingly.

Mornings are his time to study his spellbooks, so he tends to rise before the sun and get to bed early in these soft surroundings. When on the road, he scratches out time for sleep and study whenever he can.[/sblock]

Ferrix

Explorer
FreeXenon said:
Glad that your back. I've been concerned! :uhoh:

A place to live? Oi!! I hope everything is alright!

I've been basically living with friends since May over the summer cause I had to move out of my old apartment since I couldn't afford it by myself and finally got my own place.

What do you need from me to get me into the game FX?

FreeXenon

Ferrix said:
I've been basically living with friends since May over the summer cause I had to move out of my old apartment since I couldn't afford it by myself and finally got my own place.

What do you need from me to get me into the game FX?

I hope everything is bascially settled for you!!

I need you to finish your character history and post him to the RG Thread

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Just out of curiosity ... where do Fenris and I stand with AF's continued absence? Not that I am complaining, just curious?

And, to prove that I am not complaining, I'd like to inform you that I myself am going on a bit of a trip away from the internet. I'll be leaving tomorrow and won't be back online till Thurs night (EST). So really, I am not complaining, just curious. See you when I get back!

FreeXenon

Fair question. Both of you have been waiting long enough. Tell ya what I will get you two started once you return and then AF will jump in once he returns.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads