[OOC] Ethend Game: The Hunt for Cantus [Recruiting]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Bront said:
BS and I worked out the background a bit better, so he was a slave who was trotted around places for a while, I'll try to write that up tonight.

The slave idea sort of died. The world has already been reforged and isn't in the process of being reforged so there is no need for slaves.

Ferrix

Explorer
Bront said:
Perfect, sounds fair, balanced, and exactly along the lines of what I was looking for :)

Is everything else about the character A-OK? Other than missing the last feat and all? I ran out of things to spend money on (Leather armor is cheap and masterwork doesn't help it any) and ended up buying masterwork weapons when I normaly wouldn't (I don't normaly need masterwork Everything). BS and I worked out the background a bit better, so he was a slave who was trotted around places for a while, I'll try to write that up tonight.

If you could post either a link or sblock the character in a new post that'd be great :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Ferrix said:
If you could post either a link or sblock the character in a new post that'd be great :)
Will do on the link when I finish more of him. BTW, I had to add a section for armor stats in the character sheet (like max dex, dmg reduction, ect) Hope it looked ok.

BS, I think the few days interogation and left to bleed to death with his tongue cut out works better then and you find him a few days later. I'll play off that as well.

Ferrix

Explorer
Bront, could you please under armor class seperate your Dexterity bonus from your Defense bonus.

Example: Armor Class: 10 (10 base + X Dex + X Def + X Armor)

I'll fix that first character sheet to include those lines.

Bront

The man with the probe
Sure, I'll do it how you have it, I stuck it there actualy and did it like BAB but for defense. I also did the armor under the gear section.

Ferrix

Explorer
Also, you forgot to include the bonus from Skill Focus: Handle Animal in your Skills section.

Additionally, Tigers don't exist west of Zoduka, so you'll have to find a more suitable animal companion. Animals which are a good choice from Fyndorn would be: Dire Wolf or Brown Bear.

Animals you won't find anywhere in Cihairdun, Laerendhor or Fyndorn would include: Hyena, Elephant, Cheetah, Camel, Crocodile, Bison, Lion, Manta Ray, Octopus, Rhinoceros, Porpoise, Shark, Squid, Tiger, and Whale.

Bront

The man with the probe
Not even the siberian/norther tigers? Pout. Aren;t there any cold/polar cats similar to tigers in the area?

I take it no Megaraptor? ;)

Prolly bear then for me. if no to the above.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Brother Shatterstone said:
I was more surprised by a lack of a Cougar (Mountain Lion) than by a lack of a tiger. ;)
They're not listed as a standard animal for some reason. Probably Leopard, Lion, or Tiger equivelant with a slight tweek.

Remove ads