• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

OOC for Arador's LotR Game

rangerjohn

Explorer
Darth Ecks, there is noone in green mail at the camp site. Valangil wear hunting leathers, while I believe the rider wears mail it is not green. However we do wear two silver tokens.

rangerjohn

Explorer
No problem, you were expecting the man in green mail at the camp site and assumed I was him. If questioned Valangil does recognize the man you describe and tell you he will be here when the company is assembled.

Mirth

Explorer
arador and/or garyh,

Any response on my character sketch? I'd like to get in on the action at Weathertop and I'm not too worried about the stats right now.

Anyone? :)

arador359

First Post
mirthcard said:
arador and/or garyh,

Any response on my character sketch? I'd like to get in on the action at Weathertop and I'm not too worried about the stats right now.

Anyone? :)

I actually took a stab at a character workup today during lunch. Unfortunately its on my work computer, so I will email it to you tomorrow. I will send you personal email detailing the pre game stuff you need to know later this evening.

Mirth

Explorer
arador359 said:

I actually took a stab at a character workup today during lunch. Unfortunately its on my work computer, so I will email it to you tomorrow. I will send you personal email detailing the pre game stuff you need to know later this evening.

Sounds good. Thanks arador :)

Daiymo

First Post
Just to let everyone know-I'll post this evening, just waiting for garyh's turn so i can show up in order. I haven't deserted the game :)

Mirth

Explorer
Waiting for GaryH

Daiymo said:
Just to let everyone know-I'll post this evening, just waiting for garyh's turn so i can show up in order. I haven't deserted the game :)

I got my pre-game email (thanks arador) so I'm doing the same. It's like a really weird & cool version of "Waiting for Godot" :)

Inez Hull

First Post
Just checking in with the other players in this game. This is my first PbP and I'm a bit concerned that I'm overdramatising with my character. I'm not normally like that in tabletop gaming, but all the time to think before you post is going to my head. :D

Mirthcard and rangerjohn, I'd love to see your character sheets if you guys don't mind posting them.

Last edited:

Remove ads