[OOC] Hall of the Dwarven Lord

Walking Dad

First Post
I wanted to use the classic 3.5 (Greyhawk) deities, but I realize that the pathfinder ones are more easily accessible. So I will retcon the mentioning of Moradin to Torag.

We 'could' retcon your character to be the dwarf cleric the others left behind by the well, if you want. But don't feel hindered by the stats and name of the old character. I go here with a bit more beer and pretzel game :)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I wanted to use the classic 3.5 (Greyhawk) deities, but I realize that the pathfinder ones are more easily accessible. So I will retcon the mentioning of Moradin to Torag.

We 'could' retcon your character to be the dwarf cleric the others left behind by the well, if you want. But don't feel hindered by the stats and name of the old character. I go here with a bit more beer and pretzel game :)

Glad of the retcon - I had Fabhal worshiping Cayden Cailean!

rangerjohn

Explorer
Morjik Favored of Abadar

Morjik Male Dwarf Cleric 2
LG ECL 2; Medium Humanoid; HD 2d8+2 (17)
HP 19; Init +0; Spd 30'.;
AC 18 [10 Base + 6 Armor + 2 Shield], Touch 10 , Flat-Footed 18
CMD 13 [10 + 1 BAB + 2 STR]
*+4 vs Bull Rush & Trip while on the ground

BAB +1
CMB +3
Melee Warhammer +3 (1d8+2); Battleaxe (MW)+4(1d8+2)

Ranged Light Crossbow +1 (1d8) 80'
Acid Dart +1 ranged touch attack (1d6+1) 30'

Saves
Fort+ 4 [3 Base + 1 Con]
Ref + 0 [0 Base + 0 Dex]
Will + 6 [3 Base + 3 Wis]
* All +2 vs Spells, SLAs, & Poisons

Abilities
Str 14 (+2) [5 Pts]
Dex 10 (+0) [0 Pts]
Con 12 (+1) [0 Pts + 2 Dwarf]
Int 10 (+0) [0 Pts]
Wis 16 (+3) [5 Pts + 2 Dwarf]
Cha 12 (+1) [5 Pts - 2 Dwarf]

Skills Appraise +6 [+1 Rank +0 Int + 2 Dwarf +3 Class], Diplomancy +0, Heal +5 [+3 Wis +2 Kit], Knowledge (History) +4 [1 Ranks +3 Class], Knowledge (Religion) +4 [1 Rank +0 Int +3 Class], Perception +3 [+3 Wis], +2 vs stonework

Feats 1 - Extra Channel +2 times/day

Languages Common, Dwarven,

Class Abilities
Cleric: Channel Energy 1d6 (6/Day), Domains, Orisons, Aura

Cleric Spells (Cast 4/3+1 Per Day, Save DC 13 + Spell Level, DC 14 + Spell level Conjuration; Caster Level 2;
Spells prepared:
Orisons: Create Water, Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
1st: Bless, Divine Favor, Shield of Faith-Magic Stone
Domains

Earth: Acid Dart (Sp): Shoot a Spash of Acid with Ranged Touch Attack 1d6+1/2 Cleric Levels; 30'; 3+Wis Mod/Day (6/Day); Acid Resistance (Ex): 10 @ 6th level, 20 @ 12th; Immune to Acid at 20th level
Spell List: 1 - Magic Stone, 2 - Soften Earth & Stone, 3 - Stone Shape, 4 - Stone Spikes, 5 - Wall of Stone, 6 - Stoneskin, 7 - Elemental Body IV (earth only), 8 - Earthquake, 9 - Elemental Swarm (earth only)

Travel Domain
Granted Powers: You are an explorer and find enlightenment in the simple joy of travel, be it by foot or conveyance or magic. Increase your base speed by 10 feet.

Agile Feet (Su): As a free action, you can gain increased mobility for 1 round. For the next round, you ignore all difficult terrain and do not take any penalties for moving through it. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier.

Dimensional Hop (Sp): At 8th level, you can teleport up to 10 feet per cleric level per day as a move action. This teleportation must be used in 5-foot increments and such movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity. You must have line of sight to your destination to use this ability. You can bring other willing creatures with you, but you must expend an equal amount of distance for each creature brought.

Domain Spells: 1st—longstrider, 2nd—locate object, 3rd—fly, 4th—dimension door, 5th—teleport, 6th—find the path, 7th—greater teleport, 8th—phase door, 9th—astral projection.

Possessions:
Total Gear Value 900gp
Remaining 77gp

Body Slot - Item - GP Value - Source
Shield Heavy Darkwood - 257 - PFCB; AC +2, ACP -0
Armor Chainmail - 150- PFCB; AC +6, Max Dex +2, ACP -5
Weapon Warhammer - 12 - PFCB;
Battleaxe (MW)-310-PFCB
Light crossbow-35-PFCB
20 bolts-2-PFCB
Backpack - 2 - PFCB
Bedroll - 0.5 - PFCB
Beltpouch - 1 - PFCB
Parchmentx10 - 2 - PFCB
Ink - 8 - PFCB
Silk Rope - 10 - PFCB
Explorer's Outfit -free - PFCB
Holy Symbol (Silver) - 25 - PFCB
Water Skin -1-PFCB
Manacles-15-PFCB
rations, trail 5days-2.5-PFCB
*PFCB = Pathfinder Core Book

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Recruiting ended.

Morjik Favored of Abadar and Rayverim "Ray" Thanderghast will join the brave adventurers :)

Wait for the IC post, how you met.

Edit: rangerjohn, looks good. you can post him in the RG.

Last edited:

Remove ads