• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Hivemind IC Game Brainstorm thread

Terraism

Explorer
Motivational bumps are good. Especially when people give out character details. :)

That said, who's got characters on the table? As far as I know, the following is true.

Skade --> Human fighter/cleric
Capellan --> Human Psion (Savant)
LcKedovan --> Gnome Druid
Sir Osis --> Human Psion (Egoist)
Ashwyn --> Human ?? (Paladin, I think)
Mr. Fidgit --> Dwarf rogue/fighter

Someone fill me in if I'm missing anything, alright? Let's see if we can get this game up and running. :)

Last edited:

OK, i have to addmit, i was trying to motivate myself. :eek:

I'm a slacker. I addmit it, but i promise i'll put my guy together this weekend, and he will be a human psion(?).

Mr Fidgit

First Post
i'll work on mine this weekend too. should we post here or is someone going to start a Rogue's Gallery thread?

speaking of, i'll be making a rogue - not sure what race yet.

has the setting (urban, rural) or how the PCs got together been established yet?

Terraism

Explorer
Mr Fidgit said:
i'll work on mine this weekend too. should we post here or is someone going to start a Rogue's Gallery thread?

speaking of, i'll be making a rogue - not sure what race yet.

has the setting (urban, rural) or how the PCs got together been established yet?
Nope. I've hoped to badger people into deciding that for themselves - I'll run it wherever (in said world) you guys decide to start, and I don't care why you're together, as long as you do have a reason.

As for posting the character - I'd prefer you e-mail it to me, so I can check it over, etc. From there, I'll put up a Rogue's Gallery thread. Sound good?

(Note to self - only need to hear from Ashwyn, now! :))

Terraism

Explorer
Mr Fidgit said:
does Ashwyn know we're active now? i didn't til i peeked in this forum...
Yeah - I brought it up in the Hive thread a few days ago. He said he'd been a bit busy, bet he'd get to it when he could. If you didn't know we were active, then, does that mean you didn't get my e-mail?

Remove ads