[OOC] M&M 2nd: Gotham Squires

Walking Dad

First Post

Perhaps there are some support powers to help boost the others that she can take (something functioning like bardic music, maybe).

You can take the Inspire feat or the Boost / Luck Control powers for this. I will also disallow the 'Close Range' power feat for concealment/invisibility.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Actually I thought about helping you out on that one, WD. I was going to add in the drawback to make her visible when attacking (like in D&D). I think that makes it 8PP with Invis 2 (8pp), Acute Senses (+1), Cannot use when attacking (-1). Would that be a good compromise, or do still want to ban Acute Senses too?

jkason

First Post
I think Brick's a decent concept, and his background should still work pretty well in the new setting. With the minion stuff we encountered, I can see I want to tweak a bit there, but otherwise I think he should translate all right.

Walking Dad

First Post
Actually I thought about helping you out on that one, WD. I was going to add in the drawback to make her visible when attacking (like in D&D). I think that makes it 8PP with Invis 2 (8pp), Acute Senses (+1), Cannot use when attacking (-1). Would that be a good compromise, or do still want to ban Acute Senses too?
Still banned, but I will not usually roll for them outside of combat. Deal? ;)
Passive is actually worth 2 points. :)

I think Brick's a decent concept, and his background should still work pretty well in the new setting. With the minion stuff we encountered, I can see I want to tweak a bit there, but otherwise I think he should translate all right.
The takedown feat and maybe a 'shock-wave ground-pound' attack should take care of it.

(I will also try to re-calculate your character with less strike+ and more enhanced strength.)

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Brick variant]
PL:
9 (135pp)

Abilities: STR: 28/10 (+0) DEX: 14 (+2) CON: 28/10 (+0) INT: 10 (+0) WIS: 13 (+1) CHA: 14 (+2)

Skills: Intimidate 8 (+10), Drive 1 (+3), Notice 3 (+4)

Feats: Attack Focus (melee) 9, Attack Specialization (Heavy Pistol) 2, Chokehold, Diehard, Fast Overrun, Improved Block 1, Improved Crit (Strike) 2, Improved Grab, Improved Grapple, Improved Overrun, Improved Pin, Interpose, Power Attack, Startle, Stunning Attack, Takedown, Equipment 5

Powers: Enhanced Trait (Str) 18 (18 PP), Enhanced Trait (Con) 18 (18 PP), Leaping 4 (4 PP), Protection 1 (Impervious 10) (11 PP), Penetrating on Str (9 PP), Super-Strength 4 (8 PP)
AP for Str: Shockwave (1 PP)

Combat: Attack +0 (+4 Heavy Pistol, +9 Strike, +13 Grapple), Defense 18 (Tradeoff: Toughness), Init +2

Saves: Toughness +10 (Impervious, Tradeoff: Defense) Fortitude +9 Reflex +2 Will +1

Equipment: Binoculars (1ep), Cell Phone (1ep), Commlink (1ep), Flash Goggles (1ep), Flashlight (1ep), Gas Mask (1ep), Vehicle: Motorcycle (9ep), Heavy Pistol (8ep) (Stun Ammo (1ep) )

Abilities 11 + Skills 3 (12 Ranks) + Feats 31 + Powers 67 + Combat 16 + Saves 0 = 129pp

Immovability is no longer needed (Knockback becomes a complication)

6PP remaining. I would increase Will and Reflex with them.[/sblock]

Herobizkit

Adventurer
It's been soooo long - could you check out my character and see if any tweaks are necessary? I remember she's basically a transforming power armor with a plasma weapon and an "energy shield" for Defense.

Remove ads