OOC - Mad Kings Monkey II (recruiting closed)

Axel

First Post
He? Bayar?

Probably not. For the record, that was max damage rolled. Or nearly.

thotd

Did I say he? I meant me. :)

Could be an interesting and *ahem* challenging encounter. Especially if there are two of them. From past experience, it's nearly impossible to solo fight two rogues simultaneously - you need an epic crit in the first round or something along those lines.

doghead

thotd
Should I start looking at a new character? [i was going to type out the greek letter 'psi' but now I can't find the alt code for it!!] **sigh**

Not unless you want to.

The fat lady hasn't sung yet. And even when its time for her to do so, she might be, well, delayed or something. Lets cross that bridge if we get to it.

Besides, if Bayar remembered to put on his belt, there shouldn't even be a need to make Heal Checks.

thotd

Axel

First Post
The difficulty being said belt (a) holds his burnt and tattered pants up and (b) keeps the variety of weapons he uses out of the way and in easy reach.

No heal kit (even if I could justify that he brought everything on the chase...). He has 1 rank in Heal, and a Wis bonus. So it ain't over yet...

IC post coming soon-ish, just thinking through what Bayar would do versus what I (as a player) can see should be done.

Axel

First Post
Finally realised what you're on about...potion of CLW. I'd forgotten it was there. Still, would prefer not to use it right now - better to wait in case Bayar has to fight again before Ullara and the deaf oracle (forgot the character's name, sorry...) rock up. :-/

Remove ads