OOC - Mad Kings Monkey II (recruiting closed)

Axel

First Post
I know. Bayar doesn't necessarily (maybe Jan was just KOd, or fell down?). Don't forget that he didn't see the original assault, and was lucky to make the perception roll to even notice. Then was attacked the second he rounded the corner. And that there were two people we were after.

And, last but not least, he's well used to people being KIA. Normally the other guys, but still...

doghead

thotd
I know. Bayar doesn't necessarily (maybe Jan was just KOd, or fell down?). Don't forget that he didn't see the original assault, and was lucky to make the perception roll to even notice. Then was attacked the second he rounded the corner. And that there were two people we were after.

And, last but not least, he's well used to people being KIA. Normally the other guys, but still...

True. But as a soldier, Bayar would have seen his share of death and dying. I suspect that one look at Jan will tell Bayar that the Bard is one cutting comment away from croaking. He does have one rank in Heal.

Your call but :)

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
It would be grrrrrreatly appreciated to save his life. I believe in the IC you rolled and succeeded on the heal check! Thanks!!

Axel

First Post
That Bayar did. He's not entirely a heartless killer. :)

Moving on to the next problem of a badly wounded man and dead goblin in the middle of a city street when you're by yourself...

doghead

thotd
Its gone very quiet.

humm ...

There is a man in the square with the information you seek.

The information you seek you already partially have.

thotd

Axel

First Post
Eh what?? I'm trying to time/slow down my posts so that the IC thread doesn't become The Bayar Show anymore than it already is.

For the others, I guess it's just a case of summer sunshine?

Remove ads