OOC - Mad Kings Monkey II (recruiting closed)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
OOC: Good point. Let's double check here . . . . .oh, I just realized this was the ooc thread. duh.

start: 16 hp-8 hp - 6 hp [post 277] -2 [post 283] = [uh oh ] 16 he is at 0

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
OOC: Good point. Let's double check here . . . . .oh, I just realized this was the ooc thread. duh.

start: 16 hp-8 hp - 6 hp [post 277] -2 [post 283] = [uh oh ] 16 he is at 0

I'm not a mathematician, but pretty sure that 16hp - 8 [rat encounter] - 15 [child figure encounter] is ummm ... let see, carry the 1 and well ... ummm ... OK. 0 works. What's a few of negative hp between friends? :)

0 is salvageable. -1 is not...

Bayar will save him!

thotd

Axel

First Post
Yeah... Have I ever mentioned that (if we had alignments) he wouldn't have a good component to his? And could quite arguably be LE? ;-)

Besides which, he has been healthier himself. Even at full HP I don't think he could tank two of those hits.

doghead

thotd
Scott, at 0 hit points your character is Staggered.
A staggered creature may take a single move action or standard action each round (but not both, nor can he take full-round actions). You can take move actions without further injuring yourself, but if you perform any standard action you take 1 point of damage after completing the act. Unless your activity increased your hit points, you are now at –1 hit points and dying.

Because I want to give Jan every chance to live before I kill him :angel: you may say, should you wish, Jan had his sword in hand under his cloak (saving the need to draw it).

Attacking the child figure is a Standard action and will drop you below 0 hp. You may ready a Standard Action without suffering the -1 hp. You will suffer the 1 hp loss if the readied action is triggered, however.

Bayar and the child figure have acted.

Jan still has not yet (although technically he is acting simultaneously with Bayar).

thotd

Remove ads