OOC - Mad Kings Monkey II (recruiting closed)

doghead

thotd
Eh what?? I'm trying to time/slow down my posts so that the IC thread doesn't become The Bayar Show anymore than it already is.

You should see me in Dawn of the Warforged. I've been on a posting bender.

If it gets too much, I'll, um zap Bayar with a lightning bolt or something :)

Axel, I see no problem with us keeping doghead from going crazy from boredom!

Yay!

And yes, Jan can speak to the priest. You don't have to ask, just jump in with whatever it is you want to say.

thotd

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
*headdesk*

Okay, I just had about three things IRL hit the fan simultaneously. I apologize for my slow pace in posting - I shall update once the shitstorm has subsided.

doghead

thotd
*headdesk*

Okay, I just had about three things IRL hit the fan simultaneously. I apologize for my slow pace in posting - I shall update once the shitstorm has subsided.

Hey, sorry to hear that. As Scott said, take the time you need. Jan and Bayar are keeping themselves busy. And neither Libros or Thuan have responded to Ullara's question yet anyway. [MENTION=30034]ghostcat[/MENTION], [MENTION=11456]Tailspinner[/MENTION], you still with us?

Best of luck getting things sorted.

thotd

Axel

First Post
I'm heading off for a week's holiday tomorrow. Possible occasional drop ins, but not expecting to be regularly available until Mon 25th

doghead

thotd
I'm heading off for a week's holiday tomorrow. Possible occasional drop ins, but not expecting to be regularly available until Mon 25th

Have a good time.

I'll update the IC thread so if you get the urge, you have something to work on. But don't feel obligated to check in.

thotd

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'm alive! I have the three things I was dealing with down to one thing, or maybe one-and-a-half things, but in any case, less things, so I can now post again!

doghead

thotd
I'm alive! I have the three things I was dealing with down to one thing, or maybe one-and-a-half things, but in any case, less things, so I can now post again!

Cool. I hope that the remaining one and a half things are soon cleared up.

Everyone is in Hengistead. I think that the basic plan is to head to the castle 'tomorrow' morning. But its up to you at this point. Just let me know. I will probably get a chance to update the IC thread in another 24 hours.

The FTO Campaign wiki has been updated some more. Feel free to poke around (um, and join the group of course). Whats in the wiki sort of represents the 'general knowledge' of the area, the sort stuff that if you didn't know, you could find out just by asking. You should be able to edit the wiki as well. If you want to put in something your character has learnt. Maybe add [Character Name] at the beginning, so we can keep track of who thinks what. While I presume that the characters will share information, its possible that different characters will have different views on the same thing.

thotd

Remove ads