OOC - Mad King's Monkey (Thread Closed)

Axel

First Post
OOC - Mad King's Monkey (Updates in 1st post)

My thoughts on a resolution to the player problem:
- We haven't interrogated the gnolls yet. The other two could be disgusted by methods/frightened or some such.
- The message of what we're up to has reached the Chancellor. He is displeased and recalls people. Whether all of us or not are recalled or respond to the summons could be an interesting RP choice
- Sudden illness overnight

I could go on, but thought these were the better ideas. Since it's a homebrew campaign, encounters and challenges can be modified to suit the remaining PCs.

doghead

thotd
I have started a new OOC thread for the re-recruiting.

Axel has some good ideas, but I am going to go with a re-set for a number of reasons, one of which being it allows bringing in new characters immediately. Normally I would prefer to maintain in-game continuity, but this time I think that a re-set is the best way to go. Time will tell.

I have rough drafts done for concluding the current IC thread and starting a new one. They should be up shortly.

thotd

doghead

thotd
The concluding IC post is up. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. I will do what I can to answer them.

New IC thread should be up shortly.

thotd

doghead

thotd
The new IC thread is up.

We have three expressions of interest to join the game. However, at this time, only Bayar, Jan and Libros are in game. I will introduce any new characters once they are all complete, and ideally in one go.

So for now, the new IC thread is yours to play in. It is, most imaginatively, titled IC - Mad King's Monkey II

You see why I am always asking for ideas?

thotd

Axel

First Post
OOC - Mad King's Monkey (Updates in 1st post)

Noted. Question about items quoted in new IC thread: what are they? Can we use them?
Separate but similar: any gp to spend?

Will write a chapter on Bayar's day off soon. Currently being over committed at work, trying to sort out other peoples' :):):):) ups. Shouldn't be more than a day or two (I miss the old :):):):) u equals carton rule...)

doghead

thotd
Noted. Question about items quoted in new IC thread: what are they? Can we use them?
Separate but similar: any gp to spend?

Shouldn't be more than a day or two (I miss the old :):):):) u equals carton rule...)

Yeah. Old schools rules have a lot going for them.

Which items are you referring to? There are three letters and a scroll case. Do you mean the scolls?

thotd

Remove ads