OOC - Mad King's Monkey (Thread Closed)

Axel

First Post
OOC - Mad King's Monkey (Updates in 1st post)

Enworld hasn't been too bad lately, though depressingly I've been on my phone mostly recently...

I may elect to stay ignorant of this new AP. Playing a big fighter who is in truth actually dumb (and ignorant) suits me :)

For the new guys: Bayar and Eban have so far disagreed strongly on most things, to the point the party nearly split up last adventure. I'm hoping we're past it now though :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
On a completely different topic, is anyone else finding Enworld really flakey at the moment. I am continually getting "cannot find the server www.enworld.org messages".

thotd

The only flakieness I have is that the only way to reply is to quote. not too much of a problem as all I have to do is cut off what I don't want, but with no reply dialog box it is a bit clunky.

I also found that firefox is the only way to clear off the inability to edit a post or hit enter to drop a line. chrome and ie fail at those.

oh, and by the way, players guide read.

doghead

thotd
As a quick point, Ullara has the Sacred Touch trait, which means she can stabilize a dying creature by touch as a standard action.

Cheers. I do check character sheets when I can, but I missed that trait. That said, the rolls were for treating the poison. I rolled Sour's checks and the first one that could have been successful with the Heal assist was the fourth. Hence the requirement for four rolls. I know thats kind of backwards, but it seemed the fastest way to do it. Once the poison was treated, I just kind of assumed Ullara would be able to stabilise him.

thotd

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Hey there everyone - I'm going on vacation from the 21st through the 28th and will be spending the next couple of days preparing for said vacation around my work schedule. While I will be taking my laptop (it's my vacation and I can check the Internet if I want to...) posting on my part will be sporadic at best.

I should be back in full commission on the 29th of April! See you then!

Remove ads