OOC - Mad King's Monkey (Thread Closed)

Fangor the Fierce

First Post
Apparently my notifications to replies is not working on my email anymore. I have been checking back here, but after weeks of nothing, I didn't check back as often. Eban is still itching to continue this trek.

doghead

thotd
Apparently my notifications to replies is not working on my email anymore. I have been checking back here, but after weeks of nothing, I didn't check back as often. Eban is still itching to continue this trek.

Welcome back. Eban is now in the new IC thread.

I use the subscriptions page to check for updates - if you click on the Settings link at the top right of the page, it take you to a page with all the of the last updates to subscribed threads.

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Welcome back. Eban is now in the new IC thread.

I use the subscriptions page to check for updates - if you click on the Settings link at the top right of the page, it take you to a page with all the of the last updates to subscribed threads.

thotd

how do you shut off email notifications

doghead

thotd
how do you shut off email notifications

"Settings" link at the top right of page.

Then select "View all subscribed threads" at the bottom of the list. The page will refresh.

This should give you a list of all subscriptions, with a check box for each subscription. Check the ones you don't want email notifications for, then at the bottom of the list use the "Selected Threads" pull down menu to choose "Through my Control Panel only".

You can also set up your settings to default to "Through my control panel only" for when you subscribe to threads in the future.

thotd

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Settings" link at the top right of page.

Then select "View all subscribed threads" at the bottom of the list. The page will refresh.

This should give you a list of all subscriptions, with a check box for each subscription. Check the ones you don't want email notifications for, then at the bottom of the list use the "Selected Threads" pull down menu to choose "Through my Control Panel only".

You can also set up your settings to default to "Through my control panel only" for when you subscribe to threads in the future.

thotd
got it and done. I have 59 threads subscribed to, so it gets quite hairy on busy days.

doghead

thotd
[MENTION=93196]Axel[/MENTION] Nice piece of writing to finish up the old IC thread. I like the way you picked up on the mercenaries of Hesse. Hopefully Bayar will have a some more stories to tell soon.

thotd

Axel

First Post
OOC - Mad King's Monkey (Updates in 1st post)

Happy to help, and sorry for the delay in getting it up. The new AP should be good...really need to read the guide!

doghead

thotd
Happy to help, and sorry for the delay in getting it up. The new AP should be good...really need to read the guide!

Read as much or as little of the guide as you wish. You can have Bayar know nothing and care even less or about Russ, or he can have spent time campaigning there and have a abiding love, or loathing for the place.

thotd

Remove ads