OOC - Magic Kingdom for Sale* - Full

Nac Mac Feegle

First Post
I'd love to play in this concept, it reminds me of my long-term plans for the first character I ever had. Is there still room? If there is, I think I'd play as a bard/evangelist/road warrior.

What would be the effects of leadership and/or landlord?

Last edited:

Serpenteye

First Post
Sounds interesting. If there's still room I'd like to play. I'm not sure what yet, I'll have to take a look at your prestige classes first.

Last edited:

Xael

First Post
I just love the concept. I've always been a sucker for taking over places and establishing something. And I really like some of those prestige classes...

If you decide to run this, I'm certainly interested.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Ok, so here's what I'm thinking. I will let the people in that either aren't in my games yet, are new, or people I've had to dump recently. So, that means Emperor Valerian, Xael, Serpenteye, Thanee, Identity Crisis, and Sephiroth no Miko. Be that cool with everybody?

Now, as for level, let's make it level 12. As for edition, let's go 3.5. Most of my PrCs were made for 3.0, but they can be switched without too much effort. I'll be attempting to update those that need updating. Umm... landlord and stuff... I assume if you pick Landlord that you'll get your cash before traipsing off into the wild blue yonder. As for Leadership, you could have all your followers come along and start building stuff, and leave your cohort in charge of their saftey. Or something. Or you could try to win a cohort and followers amongst the "heathens."

Um, as for a homebrew, this will basically be a homebrew as of yet undetermined proportions. Basically you can just make up whatever you like as to where you're from, as the main focus of the campaign will be on the uncharted wildnerdess. To make it easy, the "civilized" area could be Low'verok, my homebrew, and you could be exploring the unexplored lands around there. Yeah... How about that?

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
I'll be putting everyone else who wanted in on an alternate list, which will include Creamstead, Nac Man Feelge, Ferrix, Ghostknight, and Brother and Lady Shatterstone.

So, for the rest of y'all... the link to my PrCs is in my sig...

So 12th level, 32 point buy, hit points max at first, 75% plus Con from there on in.

Races allowed:
Humans
Elves
Ghost elves (Dragon #313)
Halflings
Half-orcs
Gnomes
Dwarves
The genasi from Low'verok (link in the sig)
Elans (ExPsiHB)
Maenads (ExPsiHB)

Classes - All core, all in Expanded Psionics Handbook, some of the variant rangers presented in AEG's Wilds.

PrCs - In my sig. No two people have have the same PrC, and everyone should at least have 2 levels in one. (I'm 80% sure that's possible)

Feats, spells, equipment - Can be drawn from core, Expanded Psionics Handbook, FRCS, Magic of Faerun, AEG's Wilds, Dragon #277-322, Arms and Equipment Guide, all splatbooks. DM has final approval.

Cash - You have 58,667gp to spend. No more than 44,000gp on any one item. The extra money (as normally a 12th level character would have 88,000gp to spend) I will be putting in a "pot" as a bunch of treasure you guys found during your last adventure. If there's something really cool in the pot that you would use instead of something you already have, you can just take the money from that now defunct item and buy something else with it. You can make suggestions for the pot as well.

Backgrounds - You guys are an adventuring group that has been together through thick and thin for several years. I'd prefer not to run an entirely evil game. Other than that, make sure your characters can get along. And think of a name for your group!

I'm open as to the kinds of terrain you guys would like to explore - Woods, swamp, desert, tundra, jungle... So make some suggestions about which kinds of things tickle your fancy. If you want to name any favorite monsters or whatnot, feel free.

Last edited:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Isida Kep'Tukari said:
Comments, concerns, criticisms, and death threats are all welcome. :uhoh: :eek: :]

*shakes head* I have many, but I sum them up with I think your insane!

I also have a feeling I know who the "death threats" will come from... ;) :p

Remove ads