• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavyG

First Post
reapersaurus said:
And I don't think this crawl will be quite as long in battle for Heavy G (I don't see how it COULD be.. :) )How long were we in battle last go round, Heavy?
2 months or so? :p

Something like that.

reapersaurus

Explorer
*snooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrre*

is it me, or is the pace of the adventure getting positively glacial?

It's really hard to keep interest when it's this slow. :(

Murhid

First Post
FFS would be the correct term to use.....

Dam I wanted to be the quiet fellow who looked smart... now I'm the raving lunatic.

Jalon Odessa

First Post
Murhid said:
FFS would be the correct term to use.....

Sorry, I was waiting to hear everyone else's response/input re: combat tactics. If everyone's happy with things as they are (both IC and OOC) then I have no qualms about getting back to the ruins ASAP.

reapersaurus

Explorer
What's FFS? :eek:

And Jalon - I wouldn't wait for another person's response.

I've had Ubaar say at least 7 things in the last week that weren't responded to in character.
If I waited for a response before throwing something else out there as bait to try to get involvement, I'd never be posting ! LOL

HeavyG

First Post
Sorry, can't post an update today. I just got given a big pile of work to complete by tomorrow morning.:mad:

Most likely, I'll get off work just in time to go to bed.

It's very probable that I'll have time tomorrow.

See you.

:(

Murhid

First Post
lol, I just wanted things to move along a bit more than they were, and I didn't think to much more on the topic of tactics was going to be discussed (mainly for the reason that CR is away...)

Oh and Jalon I got light ;)

HAHA reaper, your chant reminded me straight away of the one in Lord of the Flies, sung by the savages :D

FFS = for #### sakes...

:( Don't work to hard HG

Thanee

First Post
reapersaurus said:
I've had Ubaar say at least 7 things in the last week that weren't responded to in character.

I've noticed a few (like the weird cat), but didn't respond to them, because Taz was probably not listening, having other things in her mind. *shrug*

Only to reassure you, that you don't go unnoticed... ;)

Bye
Thanee

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
I'm posting again, but don't look for any brilliant moves from me - I'm very sick right now. I would have posted, except I've been too sick to get myself up and use the computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads