[OOC] OOC thread about the non-iconics adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
reapersaurus said:
That's something like CR was proposing. Hmmmmmmm.... :)

OK, you figured me out. We're the same person. I claim to be away with one of my personae and continue posting with the others to allay suspicion. In fact, I'm also Piratecat/Monte Cook/Bruce Cordell!

reapersaurus

First Post
Ah HAAAAAA!!!
I knew you'd slip up one day and admit it!
You should be ashamed of yourself...
well, that explains how you kept posting right after Heavy G dud! ;)

HeavyG

First Post
Curses and damnation !

Why did I just reveal myself like that ?!?

(Of course, there's a 51.43% chance CRG's last post was bogus. :D)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
HeavyG said:

I know myself all too well...

On a serious note, I think I'll retire my Kytess login - these new boards make logout/login too much work. I'll likely use a .sig - just in case you forget which character is mine (;)).

reapersaurus

First Post
HeavyG said:
That was pre-errata.
With the latest online interpretation from the Sage, it changes it to 99.72%... ;)

And I agree, CR - re-logging in is WAY too much of a pain.
That's why I originally kept this is my posting persona for Ubaar, and that I already had Alhandra to switch back and forth between.

Kinda sad how Piratecat has left all the Iconics out in the lurch without so much of a whisper of a post, eh? ;)

And I checked the threads - I think I've seen Sollir post but 3 short posts since we started back. Is he OK?

And it seems like people are not that interested in continuing at a very consistent pace, from the slow nature of the thread... ? :(

reapersaurus

First Post
Just a thought, here:

Based on these 3 observations:
1) Sollir has been posting quite a bit on the Psionicle In-Character thread
2) He (Sollir's player) mentioned that he hadn't really created Sollir with role-playing in mind
3) He hasn't really been posting for over a month.

I therefore ask Sollir if he truly wants to continue role-playing Sollir in this adventure?
It's no harm done, if he doesn't feel for his character that much, and decides to bow out.
That would probably help us in the long run, if you decided either way up front.

So what do you say, Sollir?
I'd like it if Sollir stayed (as I'm sure we all would), but I just put 2 and 2 together from what you said earlier, and am getting an idea that you may not be happy continuing in this thread? (course, my conclusion could EASILY be totally off - please tell me so, if it is) :)

Murhid

First Post
Reaper please note; in the psionicle, Sollir also has a lesser post count compared to most of the other participants, as well. Other wise, your points are justified.

lol CR
>Heck they wouldn’t be bad for real PC's, they'd make players actually need to role-play in order to survive. Have you tried using them ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads