• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Unfortunately, I have become sick and so you might have to wait a couple days longer, until I feel better. Thank you for your patience. :)

Bye
Thanee

Malachei

First Post
Oh, yes, Chicken Soup for you. Schnickschnack goes off, searching for recipes... "Oh, no, that was the purple worm poison... wait, here, the cockatrice soup... it's poultry, too, right?"

* wishes a quick recovery *

Schnickschnack shakes his head "Nothing to use a wish for, really."

* still wishes a quick recovery *

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
a cockatrice is poultry? not so sure about that. might just sit like a rock in your stomach

just simply get well T. no rush.

Thanee

First Post
Okay, I have read through old posts and the campaign book, and I think there is enough to do still. ;)

Before you left to find the source of the river's poisoning, Eldwyn said: "Well looking over the list I'd say finishing what we've started with the library, the Kobolds or the Graveyard makes the most sense."

Those three are still open. Mantor's Library has been started, but not finished, yet.

The current list of missions (what you know from before your upcoming visit at the Council Hall) is found here (3rd post):

http://www.enworld.org/forum/playing-game/145715-info-pool-radiance.html

In addition, there is also a band of thieves living somewhere in the Mansions area near the reclaimed Temple (on the east riverside).

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads