• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
So, we basically have 4 more missions, Unless Thanee wants to invent more. I would say either the library or kobolds.

Thanee

First Post
Unless Thanee wants to invent more.

I do not actually need to invent them. The campaign book is just horribly disorganized and chaotic, therefore it takes some time (esp. after a longer break) to get an overview how things are connected. But I think I am back on track now. :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Here's a rehash of what you have done in Mantor's Library already.

On the way there you had a fight with a goblin wizard and a bunch of hobgoblins.

Then you found a man who was completely mad, but maybe there was some truth in the mad things he said. They are found in the INFO thread (last post, day 12).

You also found a number of books, some had interesting information from the time before Phlan's fall. Those books have been brought to the Council (for a nice reward). The most interesting passages are also found in the INFO thread (right below what the madman said).

There has been a small group of outcast kobolds. Pitiful creatures. They warned you about dangerous puddle-lurking slime-creatures in the library's garden. You havn't done more than a quick look into said garden.

You also found another dangerous creature, a basilisk, that turned Elrohas to stone. After defeating it, you brough the statue back to Phlan to rescue him. Elrohas then parted with the group, having had enough from adventuring for a while.

Bye
Thanee

Malachei

First Post
I saw we actually have spellbooks in the treasure section of the Info Thread. Would it be possible/permitted if Schnickschnack copied a few spells from the spellbook the party has found as treasure?

Thanee

First Post
Well, I have no objections there.

The goblin mage's spellbook was found when the Professor wasn't with the group, yet, so you would have to get Eldwyn's and Emagor's consent for that, obviously. Yarash was the wizard in the pyramid, so you certainly have dibs on that spellbook as well as the others. :)

Either way, I doubt that anyone would object to using the books to learn some of the spells found in there.

The biggest obstacle here is time.

But I don't see why we can't make a little skipping ahead now (or soonish) to cover such tasks (and to allow the merchant to fetch some items you might wish to order from him).

Bye
Thanee

Leif

Adventurer
Emagor Rilliance

Sure, Emagor has no problem sharing, but he wants to do some copying, as well. Hey, that's a good use for Emagor's gold, too!

Remove ads