[OOC] Pool of Radiance

Thanee

First Post
Getting somewhere, finally...

I have updated the INFO thread now (Missions, Experience, Treasure, Revelations), and there's one more thing I need to do now. But I will have a post up in the IC, too, to keep things moving (slow as they are right now... but I'm reasonably confident that things will become more steady soon :)).

Anyways...

With the accumulated experience, everyone has reached 5th level now! :D

Well, the big battle in the temple did give quite a few XP, after all, plus mission rewards, etc. ;)

There wasn't a whole lot of treasure to be looted from the orcs (apart from a bunch of normal and masterwork weapons, of course), though. Hey, you can't have everything. Two items of note... the magical +1 Heavy Flail from Mace (already removed one pearl for the identification, you have enough time to do that on the day still) and his armor, which is an Adamantine Chainmail!

The big treasure is obviously what Dirtan has been looking for... but as he promised, you will get a share from that soon...

In the meantime... onwards to the shrine of Sune! :)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Just for the record, you havn't really been to Jade's residence yet, but it's a fairly simple matter to go there and inform her, so I will just assume that Kordunn does so and then joins ya'll in the tavern afterwards.

Bye
Thanee

Voadam

Legend
Ooh, the spirit is pretty nifty. Summoning a magical spirit seems more in line with a dwarven Azuth champion than a horse he has no skill in riding. I'll look over the PHII variant when I can get at my book later but I'm guessing I'll be summoning positive energy spirits to boost healing. Thanks for the heads up, I would not have seen the Dungeonscape variant otherwise.

Remove ads