[OOC] Pool of Radiance

hafrogman

Adventurer
What time of day is it?

I'm thinking the council to tell them of our deeds before anyone else claims credit, then the inn for ale and sleep. The temple can wait for tomorrow. If it's already late, then straight to the inn, council then temple in the morning.

Time to divvy up loot again, I expect.

Mista Collins

First Post
Council -> Temple -> Tavern

Shouldn't take long at the Council to let him know what we found out. Temple we can help Dirtan. Tavern because Selvaggio is tired.

Thanee

First Post
Temple of Bane

The followers of Tyr in New Phlan want the old temple reconquered from the orc bands currently inhabiting it. Once they can move in there, the church will send more faithful to Phlan, which would allow them to be more free-giving with their aid. Surely, they would also remember who has done this great deed.

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
Nah, just saying, that the mission came from the temple.

The council will most certainly be very happy hearing about this. :D

They are just not quite the right ones to report success to. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Thanee

First Post
I'm about to make a little preparation, which is probably why things are stalled a bit currently... but I will do that over the weekend. :)

Other than that... the next move is to get Jade to the temple on the morning, so the bishop can divine something about her brother, which might give you some further hints.

Well, apart from that, you are pretty much free to do what you want... like go back to the tavern, or to the council to inform them about the good news, and possibly about the bandits you ran into.

Basically, you decide where you want to go next. Some options are listed in the INFO thread (which I hopefully get up to date, finally, over the weekend as well) under Missions (and some hints are also in the Rumors and Revelations section at the end... like what the ghost priest told you on Sokol Keep). There is always the option to explore deeper into the ancient city ruins (i.e. follow the lead from Sokol Keep to Mantor's Library). You could also further investigate the threat coming from the graveyard, or go looking for the bandits that you met on the way back from the temple.

There's quite a bit to do, really. ;)

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads