[OOC] Psionicle Sign-Up Thread

GWolf

First Post
well thats awesome! whens the device list and etc coming out?

How do you handle weapon-making and explosives etc. 1880's does that mean my character could have a revolver pistol at start?

Also how muhc MP does a 18 int 3rd level Gadgeteer have?

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
OK, back, de-dwarfed.

Gnome, would it be OK for me to take a look at the technology rules you've put together, or would that be outside of Jansson's knowledge?

Dalamar

Adventurer
Jarval? You're playing Kazak?

Hey, When there's a new spot for a player at Iconics, could you speak for me? Let's call it a favor.;)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Go ahead and take a look, Psionicle players. Just remember that any of the feats listed in the tech package are pretty much off-limits for you, as you are all psionic or magical chars. The rest of the information there you'd probably be aware of (names of classes, an approximation of their abilities, etc).

GWolf - yes, it does mean that you could have a pistol at the start. Note that a pistol doesn't do much, and is considered a technological weapon (thus there is a chance that psionic/magic people/critters could not be affected by it).

However, for firearms, the d20 Firearm rules out on www.sleepingimperium.rpghost.com are used. If you are interested in using a pistol, I can write it up for you - none of the tech weapons have been written up yet, save for the one that Jansson has.

As for the degree listing - I don't know. I'm not sure how much the guy I'm working with has done. I should have a reply within a week or two, though. As for weapon-making and explosives... they're all probably handled under the information in the tech packet, as normal devices. Damage will be determined based on real-world effects of the same stuff (if it exists in RL, which most of it probably will). Some of this information has been playtested, but it's pretty much still in development. Hopefully, there will be no major changes in how technology works IMC.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Penetration subtracts from the AC of the target.

Sure, go ahead and show me what you are thinking. I'll give you a price for it, if I okay it.

GWolf

First Post
Name: Colt Single Army Action
Weapon Type: Firearm – [Small]
Cost:
Accuracy: +2,
Damage: 1d12 piercing
Critical: 18-20, x2
Range Increment: 30ft
Penetration: +0
Recoil:+0
Rate of Fire: Single Fire, Double Fire
Ammunition: .45 6 Rounds, Cylindarical(sp?)
Weight: 3lbs?

Last edited:

Jarval

Explorer
Dalamar said:
Jarval? You're playing Kazak?

Hey, When there's a new spot for a player at Iconics, could you speak for me? Let's call it a favor.;)

The next time the Cat is recruting, I'll put in a good word for you :)

Remove ads